Chapter 15

"Good thing both of you are okay." Tsuna sighed in relief as they have arrived at the mansion. It was so clear that he was so distressed to know that Yuni were attacked and it so happens that Honoka was there.

"Well it was a good thing I was able to call back up," Honoka corrected.

"I was quite surprised that you were out on the town." Yuni commented.

"Tsuna gave me permission to go out."

"Though you went out without someone with you." Tsuna retorted.

"Tsuna..." she whined. "I can protect myself and besides, if I am in danger, I will definitely run away from it."

"Maa maa... At least everyone is okay.... Though except the beans that Honoka bought," Yamamoto commented.

"Don't remind me of that," Honoka sighed.

"Beans?" Tsuna questioned.

"Well I bought coffee beans, espresso beans to be exact on the cafe I have tried today but it was thrown away when we were escaping." Honoka explained.

"Oh... It's a shame I was not able to get to taste it." Reborn entered the room.

A few seconds later, Hibari entered the room.

"He is now with the loud boxer being treated." Hibari reported. Yuni sighed in relief. Honoka looked at Tsuna before---

BANG! Crash!

"Yuni-chan are you okay?"

"Byakuran, is there any way for you to use the door?" Tsuna irritatingly asked.

"I guess that mean you are okay." Byakuran ignored Tsuna's rant which Tsuna yelled at him about the paperworks.

Good thing I am not working on that for a while. Honoka sweatdropped on her thoughts.

"I have already called Kikyo and the others to escort you guys back home." Byakuran said.

"Sorry for making you worry," Yuni smiled sadly at Byakuran. Byakuran just patted on her head.

Night time came and Honoka was at the balcony of her room and just sat at the edge of the balcony.

"You can come out you know." Honoka whispered softly, confident that the other person can hear her.

Footsteps can be heard and slowly it was getting louder as the person was getting nearer to Honoka. The person hugged her and buried his head on her shoulders.

"You might be my death sometimes." Tsuna commented as he sniffed her scent.

"Hey, I am fine. And also, I got a tutor before I came here, right?" Tsuna did not respond to her.

"Are you running away from your paper works at this moment?" Honoka jokingly asked. Tsuna snorted.

"I had finished them right away so that I can have time for you while you are resting. We might not have time to be with each other's side when you come back to work. Considering you are afterall a workaholic person."

"Shouldn't you be the one resting? I mean, don't you get tired when you are working at the same time having that 'thing' eating your life flames?" Honoka retorted as she looked at him with his eye furrowed.

"You have a point but to be honest, I don't get it but I feel energized when I am near you." Tsuna softly said it when he put his chin on her shoulders and just looked forward. "You may think that I sound cheesy but that is how I feel."