Chapter 3

CHAPTER 3

Third POV

Honoka, who was facing the laptop, was busy responding the letters from all the business partners of Vongola. She didn't notice that the plane just landed at the Airport in Sicily, Italy.

"You know, you could rest you know?" Tsuna commented.

"Speak for yourself, you are busy signing your paperworks there. If I need to rest, then you should also." Honoka retorted.

"I'm already done. And besides, we have arrived." That's when Honoka looked at the window and they are now on a foreign airport.

"Since when--"

"About ten minutes ago. Seriously, you help me out but you didn't take a break." Tsuna scolded her.

"Excuse me but isn't this a job of a secretary to help her boss?" Honoka answered as she saved the draft on the laptop and closed it. Tsuna sighed.

"Come on, the car is already prepared outside the airport as said by Miss Eliza," Honoka stood up as he said that.

They flew to Italy with Tsuna's private plane and Tsuna introduced Honoka to the crew in which they have accepted her right away and saying that, "If Decimo chose her as a secretary, then we accept it." in which Honoka sweatdropped and thought that everyone was accepting immediately.

It was a silent ride. But for Honoka, it was a hell ride as she was getting more anxious since she was going to meet the other bosses. Her hands are sweating and her face was turning pale. She was thinking about the Gesso boss and his evil mind.

"Relax. Byakuran is not gonna kill you. And if he attempted to do so, I'll kick his but for you." Tsuna had interrupted her thoughts as Tsuna released rain flames to calm her down.

"Thanks, I really need that." she thanks Tsuna when she realised about the flames Tsuna was releasing. Tsuna just nodded and leaned his right arm on window, with a bored look.

"Decimo. Miwa-sama. We have arrived." the driver said as he stopped at the skyscraper. Tsuna nodded and Honoka thanked the driver. Honoka went outside first as she hold the door to wait for Tsuna to come out. Tsuna quietly thanked Honoka as she slowly close the door.

Both of them entered the building and the employees then recognise who Tsuna was as they bow him with respect. Honoka just stood at the back of Tsuna, admiring his charisma.

"Sawada-sama, we have been waiting for your arrival. This way please." A male guide went near to them and bowed and then lead the way to the elevator and rode it up until the highest floor. They went out of the elevator and walk briskly and arrived at a room with two doors. The room looks like it is soundproof.

"Behind this door is where Yuni-sama, Byakuran-sama and Kozato-sama is in. I will take my leave then. Please excuse me." he said as he slowly walked away after Tsuna and Honoka had nodded.

Tsuna then hold of the handles of the door and opened it. Inside, the color of the walls are beige and the carpet's color was burgundy. The meeting table was made of wood and the number of swivel chairs are 16; 7 on the left and right side while one on each end. The occupant's attention inside that room was now at the door.

"Hi guys, it's been a while." Tsuna had greeted as he slowly entered the room went on the right side of the meeting table, while the occupants face has a glow when they saw him. Honoka reluctantly followed him at his back. Her guard was still up.

'I seriously think that I am his tail right now' Honoka thought.

Tsuna stopped at exactly on someone who has a red hair and bandage on his nose bridge.