Chapter 2

Honoka's POV

It has been a week since we went to Namimori. And I swear...

TSUNA IS A DEMON!

Apparently, Tsuna had applied the same training that he did with Reborn. Only removing the guns and explosives. But he said one time he will use it by the time I got my senses sharpened. Reborn sure rubbed off on him a little. I hope I had my senses sharpened already as it hurts if he is only attacking with his bare hands. I even shivered when he mentioned that he had other flames,the same flames as his guardians has,and he even use it on me sometimes.

I only did practice some self defense in case of emergency. Never thought this would be useful someday.

Tsuna gave me a small cylindrical metal which had the size of a pen but when the button was pressed at the center part, the length of it went 5 times the size that it had before. It even looked like a baton as the edge had the same rubber as the baton had. Tsuna even mentioned that it was made of titanium. Not bad for a weapon. Maybe I can use this to deflect bullets in the future.

Tsuna was amazed that I did learned Italian with such short time. Well, memorizing was my forte. Applying it is easy if I can easily memorize one thing. He was happy now that I was able to converse fluently in Italian in a short span. Thank you internet for making my life easier.

We were staying at his old house and his mother welcomed me when Tsuna told her about my stay. I guess his mom already knows about mafia as Tsuna explained situation well. His mom is welcoming as it was portrayed on the manga.

On the tenth day of the training and we are back at Namimori forest, where we held our trainings. I was already able to catch up with Tsuna and his attacks. My senses has sharpened as well as if I was sensitive to my surroundings.

"Honoka," Tsuna suddenly stopped attacking and looked at me, his boss aura surrounding him. I stood straight as he was about to continue, "I will be unsealing your flames tomorrow. I think-- no, you are now ready for it." I froze as he said that. To be honest, I was having second thoughts right now if I want it unsealed. What if something happe--

"Don't worry, I will make sure nothing bad will happen to you." he interrupted my thoughts. I now notice that he is already in front of me. His eyes glowed to the hue orange, burning with resolve.

Stupid me, I mentally scold myself. I did tell myself that I would trust Tsuna.

I exhaled deeply.

"So um, how do you unseal it" I asked. He smiled and that was when I noticed that his face was so near. I can feel that my face was hot.

"Relax," he said as his forehead was against my forehead with his eyes close. My face looks like a tomato right now if I'm gonna look at mirror right now. "You might want to close your eyes as things would be bright any moment" I complied right away.

Just then, I could feel the wind is getting stronger and swirling around us. Even though my eyes were closed, I could feel that the light could blind someone.

*Click*

Huh? What was that?

It felt weird but at the same time comforting as my body weight was getting lighter every second. It was as if I was floating.

I can feel that the light was slowly getting dimmer. It was then when I opened my eyes I lost balance and stumbled backwards and Tsuna was able to grab my left arm right away to prevent me from falling.

He furrowed his eyes as he asked, "Are you okay?"

I was unable to answer right away. I was tongue-tied with the feeling that I just had. It was comforting. At the same time, it was, relieving? Maybe because my flames were sealed for a long time. It was like a bird had just been released from its cage.