Chapter 27

Are you sure about this, my lady? Carlos thought.

"We only needed permission about the visit here. I don't want to cause any trouble to your famiglia. I already know that you just had gained their trust as you had become their Boss at a young age." Tsuna stated.

"Oh, you already know about that." She mused. "But that won't change my mind anyways." she smirked as she crossed her arms.

"Very well then. I won't say anything further." Tsuna ended the discussion as he saw in her eyes about her resolve.

"Now that we are here, I think we need to prepare for dinner. It's too tiring to travel back to the main city at this hour." Arisu declared.

"I'll help," Adel volunteered as she stood up.

"Well, follow me in the kitchen. You too, Carlos." She clapped her hands before she walked away from the scene.

Tsuna walked to the couch near Yuni and slouched and sighed. He put his arm on his forehead and tried to relax.

"Your guardians will kill you for using your flames to heal her," Byakuran pointed out.

"Which I would like you to shut your mouth." Tsuna grunted. "Well, at least right now she would be fine. She can't take meds since it might affect the child inside her. And the irritating HI has now stopped by the time I saw her."

"Hmm.. To think that Tsuna-kun would become a father this early..." Enma commented.

"It only proves that Tsu-chan can be wild also despite his calming nature." Byakuran teased while Tsuna glared at him.

"If I am going to be wild then it should only on her." Tsuna mumbled which earned a snicker from the two bosses.

"Could you guys stop saying those things while Hime is here?" Gamma informed them. They all looked at Yuni who was uncomfortable on the conversation.

"My bad Yuni." Tsuna cleared his throat. Dino laughed at his 'brother's' embarrassment. Romario just stood up to go to the kitchen to see what he can help.

Where am I? Honoka wondered on a garden. She blinked and she was now on the room with someone.

My body is just moving at its own. She thought as she ran towards on the person inside the room.

"Oka-sama, what is this? It doesn't burn at all. It only is warm." I guess this is in my memories. She looked at the Lady in front of her. She looked like her but somehow a little bit older. This is my mother, huh.

"Oh my. I never thought you would be able to summon your flames at a young age." She looked like she was worried at me. Maybe it was really a bad thing that I had my flames at a very young age.

"I will teach you to control your flames. But you cannot tell this to your brother." Her mother said.

"Why? Does Nii-sama has this?" Young me tilted my head. I must have been very innocent in the past before forgetting everything.

"He has but he has yet to discover it. He needs to discover it on his own." My mother had a very painful expression on her face.

"Hmm. Okay!" I guess the me before did not notice it.

Honoka was now slowly opening her eyes. She noticed she was in her bed.