Chapter 24

Eight Months had passed by, yet they are still unable to find her.

They would still remember the attack that had happened on the second month.

"What's this? The Princess is not here?" A red haired man with a scar on his chin had attacked them with his Lightning Flames and guns.

"Why are you after her?" Yamamoto asked as he took out his katana. He was the only guardian at the mansion at the moment while the rest are on a mission while searching for Honoka. Tsuna was at the basement again since the enemy had to spread the non tri-ni-sette on the mansion and it made Tsuna weak despite the protection from the necklace Honoka gave him. Chrome was with Tsuna protecting him.

"Hmm," he playfully think. "Well our master wanted her flames as hers is pure same as your decimo but it has more functions. But since she is not here, there is no need for us to attack anymore." He smirked evilly as he pulled out a grenade in his pocket which he pulled the pin and threw it to Yamamoto. Yamamoto easily sliced the grenade in half and it exploded on his sides but he was unharmed.

"I need to report this, bye~~" he waved playfully and disappeared right away.

"Wait! Tsk!" Yamamoto clicked his tongue.

After that, no one bothered the mansion yet they still put their guard up in case of any attack would happen. 

This was awfully quiet. Like a Calm before a Storm.

The maid who leaked the info about their famiglia and Honoka was.... Beaten to death by Hibari himself on the day Kawahira left the Mansion.

Tsuna sighed at paperworks that he had in front of him.

Are you even okay on your own Honoka? He leaned at the chair as he slouched while caressing the necklace he had.

Bang! 

A tick mark had appeared on his head when someone just had to ruin his peace.

"Don't destroy the door for goodne—"

"Juudaime, I have some reports. This is urgent. It is about her location." This perked up his head, not minding the interruption from Gokudera.

"Continue Hayato."

"We have only focused on the nearby area so far but right now, we have reports that some of our men that some locals on one place were able to see her face when we showed her picture. Of course we are careful to not leak that we are looking for her. The last location that she was seen was on Otranto."

"Otranto?" Well, thinking on how many months had passed, she was able to go that far from here. That's located on the east side of Italy.

"We can go there but, that area is the territory of one famiglia." Gokudera hesitated.

"Lampadario Famiglia was it?" Tsuna was in deep thought right now.

"Hayato, call Mukuro. I need him to do a further background check on the famiglia."

"Understood." With that Gokudera left the room and closed the door.

Tsuna stood up and looked at the window. He put his right hand in his pocket while he touched the window pane.