Chapter 35

"Why do I have to be your carrier again?" Byakuran complained again for the nth time to Honoka while both of his hands are gripping on Honoka's hands while flying.

"Quit complaining. You are the only one who can fly between the two of us here. And you can also get a chance to kick some butt when we arrive there."

"And let me drain before arriving there?" Byakuran does not know why he was asking this.

"Have you forgotten I am giving you my flames? And besides, I doubt that you would be draining right now. I have high flame reserves after releasing the barrier within me."

Well, Honoka chose Byakuran to come with her since he had wings and she would supply him flames while flying to get where Tsuna's location is. So you could just imagine Byakuran is the car and Honoka is like the gasoline giving him energy.

"Then why the hell are you pale?" Byakuran blurted, not knowing why he was even asking that in the first place.

"I lost a lot of blood in giving birth right? Lyrica only healed me but did not donate blood." Honoka stated the fact.

"Yuni was acting weird when you are about to leave." He muttered.

"I know. She saw something but didn't say anything." She responded. "And I want you to hurry up. I can feel Tsuna is getting weaker if you fly so slow."

"I am so not going to follow you next time." Byakuran complained again.

Honoka just laughed inwardly with Byakuran's complaint as he is totally out of his character.

"Oya? So you were the one who caused the commotion skylark." Mukuro entered the bloody room, still dragging his victim. Hibari's opponent was out cold, barely alive.

"Hn. The omnivore?"

"Not in the basement."

Gokudera and Lambo then entered the room with a loud bang.

"Oh it's you guys." Gokudera lazily looked at them.

"So I'm guessing that he is not on the 1st floor also." Mukuro sighed.

"Where is Reborn?" Lambo asked.

"We went our separate ways. So the last place would be on the third floor, huh?" Mukuro speculated.

Hibari didn't wait for the others and went ahead.

"Skylark knows no patience." Mukuro mused as he threw his victim to where Hibari's opponent as he does not need to drag him anymore.

Gokudera and Lambo followed them without hesitation.

"As expected from the number one hitman. Literally giving out the expectation of all people." Patricio clapped his hands. He was unscathed unlike Reborn who had a deep graze on his left shoulder, yet he was still able to stand despite how bad he looked.

"I'm not the greatest hitman for nothing after all." Reborn exchanged words with his opponent.

Damn it. The sky flames that he uses are unusual. Who the hell multiplies with just sky flames. Those are the characteristics of the cloud flames.

Reborn attacked the enemy again using his Leon gun.

"I told you it is useless." He used the sky flames to create a shield. It only created a large smoke and Reborn to avoid the shards of the sky flames that the shield was created.