Chapter 13

Tsuna was too stunned to see what just happened. Honoka was slashed at her back in saving Tsuna.

All of the sudden, an orange light engulfed in her body and released flames to burn all of the ghouls and it reached to the user.

"No! It can't be! You------" he was burned to crisp before he was able to finish his sentence.

"Wha-what just happened?" Enma muttered.

Honoka's body stopped glowing and Tsuna made it in time in catching her.

"Oni-san. Please heal her." Tsuna pleaded right away when he got her. Her face was so pale after because of the injury in her back.

"Otouto, let me try again." Ryohei lit up his flames.

"What do you mean 'again' Lawn head?" Gokudera asked. Ryohei was silent as he tried to heal her.

"As expected, I can't heal her. It's the same thing earlier." Ryohei murmured.

"Daisy can you try?" Daisy nodded on the order but everyone was shocked with the same results.

"What's going on? Why is it sun flames won't accept her body?" Takeshi asked in confusion.

Reborn shoved everyone on his way and tried to heal her. "Tsk, same results."

"Unless..." Tsuna used his sun flames. It was now closing the wound on her back.

"Tsuna-nii's flames are working on her." Yuni commented and looked at him with worry as the pacifier was glowing when he used the flame.

Tsuna was panting but managed to close the wound in order not to lose more blood in her. But Tsuna collapsed right away beside her as the pacifier stopped glowing. He was still holding Honoka's body.

"Juudaime!" Hayato exclaimed when he saw him fainting.

"Tsunayoshi will be fine. He just used flames when he is not supposed to." Byakuran commented, "But the mystery right now is that why is the suicide girl body did not accept any sun flames and she was even able to see the mist flame at the back of Tsuna aside from me, Yuni and Enma." Byakuran opened his eyes, no foxy grin is shown like he always had everyday.

"More importantly, did you knew she had Sky flames?" Iemitsu asked looking at the Trio boss.

"We just learned it a few days ago with Tsuna actually as he said her flames were sealed for a long time." Enma stated.

"We will discuss this when they are awake. For now, we need to take these two somewhere they can rest." Reborn stated but was itching to kill someone.

Next morning came, Tsuna had woke up very late and he can feel that his bones were so sore.

His HI ranged-----

BANG!

------and dodged the bullet that was going towards his head.

"Reborn! What the hell?!" he complained as he saw Reborn at the door.

"Just testing your reflex." he tilted his fedora.

Tsuna just cursed inaudibly and suddenly remembered what happened last night.

"Wait, where's Honoka?" he suddenly got worried.

"Relax lover boy. She is being treated at the mansion's infirmary. You had managed to close the wound on her body. But she is still unconscious, she must have been exhausted in releasing her flame all of a sudden."

The door was violently opened all of the sudden.

"Juudaime!"

"Hayato." Tsuna looked at Gokudera who ran towards him and did a Dogeza.