Chapter 21

Dear Tsuna,

I'm sorry for running away. I still can't help but feel uneasy that my ancestor had betrayed yours. I know you would say that not to trust those man's words but I can't help it. Though the enemy had died in front of me, I can't help to think that they have informed their subordinates to look for me. In which I have decided not to involve you. They already know that you are the new sky Arcobaleno which that info is supposedly inside the famiglia.

What I want you to do right now is to look for the rat. I am betting it on one of the maids since there is one who I am suspicious with. Trust your intuition to look for it.

Knowing you, you are trying to search for me. Please don't. If I am going to stay there, everything would get worse. I somehow got a feeling you were already having suspicions on me when I casted sky flames on my gift. I got it from my memories that If I place my flames on something and pray for it, it will act as a charm. I hope that it would work though.

Also, I wanted to thank you for accepting me in your family. I am glad you have stopped me in commiting suicide that time. And I don't regret in meeting you, even though at first I have thought that you are only a fictional character. We may not have a good ending, but I want you to know how happy to be with you always. You always showered me with love and care though you barely know about my past. And I also thank you for trying to help me remember things.

I love you so much. Though I am still shy in saying it to you.

Love,

Honoka

Tsuna gripped the letter that he had with him as he read it for the nth time. He was currently back in his office as he ordered people to look for her.

Afternoon came yet none of them were still able to locate her.

This is bad. If Kyouya knew about this...Tsuna thought.

BANG!

The door was opened harshly by the well known prefect. Speaking of the devil....

"K-kyouya, when did you---"

"Omnivore. Explain!" Tsuna was grabbed by him and the room temperature went down.

"Teme.. LET GO OF JUUDAIME!"

"Maa maa Hayato, Hibari too, cool down."

This made the room colder than before.

"Kufufufufu, I don't understand why you need to be angry Skylark."

"Calm down, Hibari. I know that you are mad right now but now is not the time for this. We need to find her. How did you even know about this?" Tsuna asked as he tried to remove Hibari's hand from his dress shirt.

"The carnivore and Chrome informed me." Tsuna sighed.

"Anyways, by acting like that you just made them realise about your relation with her Hibari." Reborn intervene.

"Relation?" Lambo asked.

"With her?" Ryohei added.

Hibari removed his hand on his boss and pulled out an envelope out of nowhere. He placed it on the table. Lambo, who was near the table took out the documents inside the envelope.