Chapter 28

"Damn Kyouya. I am still cursed. Spare me with your insanity!" Tsuna muttered as his wounds were now being treated by Honoka. No sun flame user was in the room at that time except for Tsuna which they prefer not to let him use his flames.

"Tsuna, since they have said that I can only remove the curse, should I do it now?" Honoka asked.

Tsuna looked her into her eyes. He clearly knows that she wants to do it to atone for what happened. He sighed and patted her head. She was bewildered on the actions he made.

"Not now. I want to avoid any problems that might happen. You might get extremely weak after removing the curse. That might affect your pregnancy. I told you I don't want bad things to happen to you and to our child." Tsuna explained.

"If you had agreed to that Decimo, I would have killed you anyway." Arisu warned as Tsuna shivered in fear.

Spare me already would yah?! Tsuna thought.

"Also Honoka, we will be going back to the Vongola mansion the next day. When we go back, I'll ask Onii-san to stay here with you and including Takeshi."

"Huh? Why not Hibari-san?" A grunt from Hibari was heard as she did call him again with their last name.

"As much as I want to but he needs to fight in the front lines as he is the strongest guardian that I--we have. The enemy has no idea that both of you are related nor the guardians that you have. My HI is ringing that there is a possible attack again just to ask your whereabouts. Yuni also saw this in her clairvoyance." Honoka looked at Yuni who nodded.

"I just saw a glimpse of it earlier." Yuni stated.

"Kyouya and Hayato would be on the front lines and they would prevent the coming battle since I could not do anything at all when they have the Non Tri-ni-sette particles spreading around the mansion when they always attack."

"Then the more that you should stay here." Honoka muttered, feeling guilty of unable to do anything at all at the moment. Tsuna just took her hand and said that it is okay.

"Mukuro would be on standby with Lambo in case if there is any trouble that would occur. There is no guarantee on when would the attack would be as Yuni just got a glimpse of it." Tsuna added.

"Chrome would be with me with the whole time with Shoichi and Spanner. Shoichi and Giannini is creating some drones with dying will flames to make some decoy."

"Same thing that Spanner did in the alternative future that you guys destroyed?" Tsuna nodded on Honoka's question.

"Cavallone would be nearby with Shimon as our territory is near to Vongola." Adelheid informed her.

"While us Millefiorre would come here from time to time in checking you up." Gamma added.

"Why not use phones on contacting us? I mean, Vongola has the best engineer, right? With that it is impossible to be hacked that easy." Carlos proposed.

"We have thought about that but we feared that we would be hacked as you know, we don't know our enemies well. The only thing that we need to make sure is to come here by discreet. What we will be doing is that we would create a diversion. We would travel first on different places before and after coming here in that way they would not be suspicious of us coming here." Tsuna explained.

"That would make sense. Then what about your two guardians who would be staying here? Won't they be suspicious that they would be staying here?" Arisu asked.