Chapter 22

After the meet up with Ryu--- Hibari Kizuna, Tsuna then ordered his guardians to look where Kawahira is. To be honest, Tsuna is unsure where that person is as the last time they met was the time Tsuna received the Pacifier.

He took charge in putting Hibari Kyouya on his room. The said guy was still unconscious after having his sky flames to be active.

I only sensed Honoka's flames being sealed but I am unable to sense Kyouya's flames being sealed. He thought as he sat on the chair near to Hibari's bed.

Probably it's because of his Cloud Flames are more active that it hid the fact he has also sky flames. He slouched and placed looked at the sealing.

"Why is everything so complicated?" He whispered. First, Honoka's flames, another enemy, their brother and now Kyouya having sky flames?! Can someone give me a break?!

His thoughts were disturbed by a knock from the door.

"Come in," he said.

"Tsunayoshi."

"Fon-san, sorry for making you come here." Tsuna stood up as he gesture Fon to enter the room.

"No worries. I am glad you have called me about Kyouya. To think someone is after Rika." Tsuna was quiet as he still unable to get any answer on why her flames was special that the enemy was after her.

"I'm sorry that she ran away. She must have been still disturbed the words from the prisoner we had." He bowed at Fon.

"It's alright, Tsunayoshi. At least, she still has not changed, though she does not remember."

"I only met her thrice but when she saw me see was able to see that I am an adult in a baby's body. She asked right away if I was cursed."

"Wha?!" Tsuna was shocked by the revelation. To think she was able to guess it right?

"She thought that she have offended me which she apologized a lot when I was stunned. I only thought at that time that what if she knew about the Arcobaleno curse. I accepted her apology but she was guilty on what she said that she was scared to say something in front of me. It took some time before she was able to speak with me, well, Kyouya was glaring at me for making her cry at that time." he chuckled as he remember that time while Tsuna thought 'you sister-complex bastard'

"It might be the same with Primo. She could not accept the fact that her ancestor did that to your ancestor."

"Yeah, even though I told her not to believe on that guy." Tsuna sighed as he messed up his 'already messed-up hair'.

"But to think Kyouya had sky flames also. I should have asked my brother about his wife first before I told him I am okay to who will be his partner." He shook his head and sighed.

"Well .." he laughed awkwardly as he could not do anything about it.

"Do you have any leads about her whereabouts?" Fon asked him in a serious manner.

"Not a clue yet. She already knows our security works. She even left everything she own."

"Why not sense her fla--- wait, have you given her already the bracelet?" Fon asked right away when he was about to suggest something.

"Y-yeah. I gave it as soon as I saw her. It was hers in the first place when you told me."

"This is a problem." Fon rubbed his forehead.

"Why is that?"

"Whoever wears that bracelet does not let any flame users detect the flames on the person using it but not restricting them to use their flames. To think I was just supposed to suggest detect where her flames are located."