Chapter 10

"Chrome." he slowly went towards his mist guardian. "I--Is that really you?" His eyes were already watery. Chrome on the other hand, had nodded while tears are slowly coming out from her eyes. His Intuition was not alarming him which means it is true.

He launched himself to her. He hugged her like there's no tomorrow.

All smiles were on the room but it was awkward to Honoka as it was the first time seeing her. And somehow, Honoka felt a little bit of sting on her chest.

Chrome slowly released herself from Tsuna's hug and bow.

"Boss, I am so sorry for Mukuro-sama and the other's actions."

"Chrome, it is not your fault." he patted her head. "And please don't bow to me"

Some fast paced footsteps can be heard outside and burst inside the room. Honoka pulled both Gamma and Yuni away from the incoming group to hug the brunette.

"Tsuna-kun/Tsuna-san/Gege/Tsuna-nii/Sawada."

"Everyone!" Tsuna tears went down from his eyes as he was so happy that everyone is awake.

"But wait, since when are you awake guys?" he suddenly questioned as he knew that they could not move right away after sleeping for a year.

"That would be a week before we came here." a person again entered the room.

"Tsuyoshi-san!" Tsuna exclaimed!

"We were suppose to surprise you tomorrow." he added.

"Tomorrow?" Tsuna confirmed.

"Tomorrow is Tsuna-san's birthday after all." Haru said which earned an 'oh~' expression from Tsuna.

"You forgot didn't you?" Honoka was deadpanned at that moment when she asked that. She was either going to strangle or kick his ass for forgetting his day.

"You are banned at this office tomorrow and have a great time with your family." she declared.

"Wait What?!" he exclaimed but then he backed away when he saw an evil aura from her.

"You are going to relax tomorrow and that is final."

"Wa-- wait, I'm not gonna let you do the work alone tomorrow."

"I will be fine. And besides, the only thing that remains on your desk are the ones that needs your signature and I will segregate it if it needs urgent or not."

"Why not come with us?"

"You do know that the paperwork will file up and it will make us both exhausted if we cram everything up and you collapsing is the last thing I want to know."

"But it is unfair for you. You just recovered yesterday!"

"And I am completely fine now."

The occupants on the room kept on looking back and forth on the bickering of the two. Wondering when they should interrupt. Yuni took the moment to giggle and cause them to stop. They both were embarrassed which resulted them to flush.

"Honoka and Tsuna-nii are so close ne~" Yuni commented while Gamma sighed. Tsuna scratched his head and laughed while Honoka looked on the other side still having a red face.

"Tsuna-kun, can you tell us who she is?" Kyoko asked.

"Ah! I forgot. This is Miwa Honoka, my secretary. She has taken care of some of my job especially when things are getting out of hand."

"It's a pleasure to meet you all. Tsuna has told me about you all." Honoka bowed at them.

"Jyaa Honoka-chan, you don't mind me calling you that?" Kyoko asked with all sparkles on background.