Chapter 16

"How?" Honoka unable to speak but she tried to search for some items inside the purse. Only to find a letter which is written in Italian.

Dear Luce,

I hope you are well.

I am sorry for my sudden departure. It was not my purpose to do so. I am targeted with unknown people but I do hope to see you back in the future in which the problem has now been solved. I am sure that you did notice that I always tend to be late in meeting you. I had to make sure that no one will follow me when meeting you. I know that it would mean that someone will be after you as well if I go straight away to your house and the last thing I want to know is to trouble you.

I am hiding something important to you as you are suspecting of it yet you did not mind me at all which I am grateful for it.

If ever I am unable to solve my problem, this might affect my future child. If ever you will foresee it, which I doubt you would, please protect my family. I know I am not in a position to say this but if that time that my family is still targeted, please do not let them fall on those hands of those who are greedy with power.

You will always be in my heart. I hope you will be blessed with your upcoming family. And again I am sorry.

Your dear cousin,

Lyrica L.E.

Who the hell is this Lyrica? Is this my ancestor? Does this mean that me and Yuni are related? So many questions flooded in Honoka's head. By then she was now hyperventilating.

"Honoka? Can you hear me?" Yuni grabbed both of her shoulders as she looked at her hyperventilating. It seems that it was not working as Honoka was still in a daze and she was getting worse.

Help! A memory of her shows that someone was drowning her on a bathtub.

A man grabbing her hair on a tight grip and dragging her.

A man with a scar on the left lower chin was gazing on her with excited eyes.

"Honoka!" Yuni called her name again.

A scream went out on Honoka as she pushed Yuni away and backed away to the shelves.

"Please no!" Honoka went on her knees trying to protect herself.

Yuni used her Sky flame to try to calm her down it went well as Honoka was slowly calming down. But when she touched her, Honoka went berserk again.

"Hime! What happened?!" Gamma entered. Yuni did not answer him right away and tried to use a different flame which was Rain Flames. This time it worked on Honoka and she went lumped and fainted. Hibari caught her in time.

"What happened here?" Hibari demanded an answer from Yuni.

"Gamma, can you contact Tsuna-nii? Please tell him it is urgent." Gamma nodded right away as Yuni walked to where the canvas was and the letter that Honoka was reading. Hibari's eyes went wide as the illustration had the same features with Honoka.