1 - M-manager in training?

jeon Ji yoo,

daughter of a rich business family.

Pretending that she's poor because she doesn't want to be known to the public like her family

Have one friend a guy friend

Jyp is her uncle, and no one knows about it except her guy friend

Don't like sweet foods (but start liking it throughout the story)

Very Tall

Funny, talkative (when you get to know her)

Likes reading

Really good at sports

Have trust issue

Very sensitive, but no one knows it except her

bilingual

-------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 1

3rd person

"here we go Ji yoo there's no turning back now I guess" ji yoo sigh. "Can't believe that he really made me do this, well he said it for the good" she sigh again and take a step on a good looking building.

<<< flash back >>>

ji yoo Pov

"What!?" I shouted.
"I said you're going to your uncle in Korea to train your managing skill," my dad said.
"Why!? can't I just train here, with you" I said.
"It's for your own good kid, if you train here you won't be able to have experience because if you train here you just keep working with the same faces" he explains.
"B-but- " he cut me off.
"And you're just gonna spend a year there, and don't worry about your expenses I'll give you the right amount of allowance," he said and wink at me.
"F-fine," I said to him.

<<< end flashback >>>

Still ji yoo's pov

Well, I don't really have a choice, he'll bug me every day if I don't agree to this. So now I'm in front of this nice looking building, I feel someone's beside me so I glance at my side, and I froze he also froze, I can't believe this...

"William!!!!" I shouted and hug him, I miss him so much it's been a year since I last saw him. He's the only friend that I have because I have a trust issue. I don't trust someone easily because.... Ah, nevermind that for another chapter.
"Dude! It's been a year since I last saw you" I said and put my arm over his shoulder.
"I know, but what are you doing here?" he asked looking at me confusely.
"Oh yeah, I'm here for training, you?" I asked.

"Oh same here, let's go meet your uncle," he said and walk to the reception and I just follow him. The receptionist brings us to uncle's office when he said to come in we the receptionist left us and we open the door and we see him typing on his computer with a lot of stack of document beside him. When he feels our presence he looks up and smile ear to ear.

"Ohh, well well if it isn't my favorite niece," he said and walk to us and hug me tightly.
"U-uncle t-too ti-ght,"
"Oh sorry" he then let go of the hug and go back to his chair.
"So you two are going to train here right?" he asked us and we nodded.
"Ok, I'll tell you which group you're going to manage then," he said and walk to the cabinet where's there's a lot of document and he starts looking for something.
After a minute of waiting, he finally spoke.
"Ha, here it is" he's holding document then go back to his chair and he give us the document, he gives the black and white folder to William and the mixed apricot and neon magenta colored folder to me.

"Wow this folder color is so pretty, but what's this for?" I ask.
"Open it," he said and we open the folder and we see a group picture and something under the picture.
"That's the group your gonna be managing," he said and lay his back to the chair.
"A girl group/boy group?" me and William said at the same time, we look at each other for a second and look back to uncle.
"Yes, that folder consist all of the information about the group and the member your gonna be handling," he said and smile.
"William, the group that you're gonna manage is called stray kids, they are a rookie here in our company, they are the youngest group same with itzy," he said to William.

"And y/n," he said and look to me " that group you're gonna be handling is a senior group, their group is called twice," he added.

"Both groups consist of 9 members, they're all friendly so don't worry about that," he gives us a reassuring smile. " their manager is outside, they're gonna bring you to the dorm of the group, and don't worry about the place that you're gonna stay we already take care of that" he said. We smiled at him and stand from the chair were seating and starts walking to the door in silence.

"So we're gonna take care of a group huh?" William decided to break the silence.
"Y-yeah, good luck to you hope you survive" I joke. We then laugh at each other silliness, while laughing 1 man and 1 girl walk to us.

"Annyeong!, I'm pinky Oppa, I'm twice's manager," the man said.
"Annyeong to you too, William right? I'm one of stray kids manager" the girl said.

"Ahh-, hi nice meeting you, hope you take care of us," we both said at the same time. The manager unni and oppa just giggle to us. After that awkward introduction, we go down and put our luggage in our manager's car trunk.

"Well good luck to you Will (William's nickname)" I chuckle.
"Goodluck to you too Ji yoo, update me ok," he said and chuckled a little, I just nodded to him and we start walking towards the car and smiled one last time to each other. Then manager oppa start driving to that girl group twice dorm.

"I hope my first impression to them is good"

-------------------------------------------------------------------

feel free to put your opiniion in the comment and vote!

I'm a filipino btw
-Skl