12 - Flustered

Last Chapter~

You're Chaeyoung, a beast, yo do not easily blush okay? I shrugged it off and sit in the table with my member eating delicious breakfast meal that Ji-yoo made.

----------------------------------------------------

3rd person's POV

The girls finished their meal, jihyo volunteer on washing up the cutlery and plates that were used. The maknaes including mina decided to hangout in the living room thinking about something to do, while the unnies are getting ready for their schedule for the day. Meanwhile Ji-yoo who is outside throwing out the trash and is still a blushing mess and can't figure out what happen earlier in the kitchen. She still can't believe that chaeyoung talk to her like nothing happened between them. She can't believe that she saw her face upclose that they almost accidentaly kissed. It feels like the feeling that she's trying to get rid off are crawling back up to her hunting her. She hit her slightly head and sigh.

"what the hell I'm thinking" Ji-yoo muttered underneath her breath "it's probably that she doesn't want the other to member know what happen that's why she's being friendly, Why did I put my hope up" she added as she shakes her head and put the trash down beside the garbage place. Since it already the fall season the cold breeze slap Ji-yoo in the face, but since she grew up in canada she's already used to the cold even when she's only wearing a shirt. She was about to go inside the dorm when her phone ring indicating that someone called her.

Meanwhile inside the dorm.

the maknae in the living room decided to play mario kart race in the Wii with Mina. After Mina win first place many times the unnies were already done getting ready and about to head outside.

"Hey guys it's really cold outside so I suggest to you to not go out without a coat or any thick clothing, okay?" Jeongyeon shouted at the door.
"mmmm kay" the four girl shouted still focusing in their game. The four oldest just chuckled.

They were about to go out when Jihyo who just finish washing and cleaning the dishes came up to them.

"Hey just one thing"

"what's that?" the four oldest look at her with curiosity.

"Have you seen Athena? Is she back yet?"

"back from what? we haven't seen her, why?"

"She went out to throw the garbage but I think she's not back yet, I'm kinda worried now since she went out only wearing a shirt" Jihyo said with worried written in her face.

"we haven't seen her-" Sana was cut off by the manager that they need to hurry. "well we need to go now Ji, text us if you find Ji-yoo she might be in her room" Nayeon hurriedly said and the ran off to the van.

Jihyo walks to Ji-yoo's room, but she didn't find her, she walks to the living Room to see the maknae line looking so disappointed and whining while Mina dancing like a penguin probably doing a celebration dance.

The four look at jihyo who has still a worried face.

"what's with the face jihyo-unnie?" Dahyun asked.
"well Ji-yoo went out to throw the garbage only wearing a shirt and she hasn't come back yet and it's been 20 minutes"
Chaeyoung's head went up when she heard Ji-yoo's head.

Chaeyoung POV

"Ji-yoo haven't come back yet?" Mina unnie ask, that's concerning it's whooping 12 degree outside and plus she's only wearing a shirt, but I decided to not speak my thought
"Unnie did you went to see her outside? Dahyunie ask.
"well, I actually not yet check"
"Let's go check it" dahyunie and mina unnie stand up and grab jihyo unnie's hand and walks toward the door.
They stop and look to me and tzuyu.
"You guys are not coming?" Dahyunie ask.
"I'm not gonna waste my time trying to find my enemy" Why did I said that? that's totally the opposite of what I want to say.
"If chaeng is not coming, I'm not coming" Tzuyu said with a poker face.

"Oh ok, well Call us if Ji-yoo come back here" Jihyo-unnie said, we just nodded.

They left, and and the room was surrounded by an quiet but not akward atmosphere, then tzuyu suddenly speak.

"So are you really not going to find her?" She suddenly said.
"What are you takling about tzu, you do know I hate her right?" I look at her smug face.
"You know, I know what happened between you two in the kitchen this morning"
My eyes totaly widened, how does she know that?
"H-how do you know about that!?" I panickedly said.
"I saw it with my own eye" she said pointing at her eyes. "And I've NEVER saw you blush and flustered like that in my entire life with you guys" She teases.
"I-i was not flustered nor blushing that time o-okay, I was just really suprise of what was sudddenly happening tzu" I said trying to make it sound real, but she's still looking at me with a teasing face.
"Why are stuttering then?" she look at me like she just said her micdrop line.

"Oh I see, you know, if you don't stop teasing me I'm gonna tell mina unnie that you lost her favorite penguin stuff toy" Hehe, If you're asking if I blackmailed her, yes I totally blackmailed her and plus I know her weakness is mina unnie. Mina Unnie is also really scary when she's angry,  anyway.

"W-wha-, I see what you tryna do here chae I see" She look at me half serious half teasing face if that's a thing with her arms folded.

"Let's make a deal Son Chaeyoung, I'll keep quiet" She pointed at herself.  "you'll keep quiet" She then pointed at me. "We'll both have a peaceful life, how's that huh?" she put her hand infront of me asking for a handshake.

"Deal!" I accepted her hand and we seal the deal.

And from then we decided to not speak of that topic again.

"By the way tzu, she awfully looks familiar to me" I said.

--------------------------------------

THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE 3K READS!~ ಥ⌣ಥ