5 - Meeting New People

"Hey, ji yoo no matter what happen,remember that I always love you" a figure standing infront of me said i can't clearly see his face but his figure is familiar.
"w-what are you talking about, do I know you?" I ask, but the person just smile at me. He slowly walk back and then a light came and it revealed his face.

That smile, that face, and that figure what I miss the most. A tear escape my eyes, I want to talk to him more, asking how is he doing or Is he happy?
I just smiled back and trying not to cry more, I try to reach him but I can't, he seems so near yet so far.

I miss you my-

Kringgg kringgg

I open my eyes, and touch my face. I'm crying? I can't believe that I dreamed about him. My family and william knows that everytime that when we talk about him I just breakdown, I miss him.

Arghh, I don't have time to be down. Anyways It's been a week when I started being a manager in training. It's been really busy this days since twice has a comeback but most importantly she still hates me. When I said she I mean chaeyoung, How can she still hates me, I did everything for her to not hate me like what I did last day,

- flashback -

"Hey chaeyoung-shi~, Here I made this for you" I handed it to her, It's a necklace with a strawberry pendant. I really work hard for making the necklace, that i need to stay until 3am just to finish it.

"what's that? a peace offering? sorry but I don't accept cheap things like that" she said and walk out of the room.
I was dumbfounded when she left me, and the staffs start laughing at me "I can't believe that she did that, that must be so embarrasing" a staff said outloud that i can clearly hear her, I just wear my hoodie in my head and walk out of the room. When will she be kind to me? and why does she hate me so much. Arghh this so frustrating.

- end of flasback -

well, i guess i need to try more. Enough of the talk I need to get ready and the girls also need to get ready.

- Timeskip -

We are now at JYPE and the girls are practicing their new dance for their comeback. I walk out of the room because it's boring watching them dancing and also I'm hungry. I heard that JYPE have this buffet for their staff so I want to try it out-

"Ouch!" Great I just bump into someone.
"can you watch it" I said trying to stand up.
"S-sorry" I look at the guy that I just bump with and heol I just gasp and put both of my hand infront of my mouth trying not to believe who I just bump into.

"F-Felix!!!" I shouted.
"huh? Sorry but do I know you?" he ask scratching his nape and looking at me carefully.
"Don't you remember me? The girl in the park in australia who save you from falling off the monkey bars" I excitedly said to him, I can't believe that I'll meet him again after so many years. Felix is one of my friend after william, well not close as william but i still considered him as my friend after the playground incident.

"J-ji yoo!? Is that you?" He ask with his eyes widened in shock.
"Yes this is me you crybaby" I patted his head and mess his hair. Even that he's older than me I still act like a big sister to her.
"Yah I'm not a crybaby anymore, And I'm older than you just so you know" He said removing my hand from his head.
"keke,btw what are you doing here?" I ask him. We're now walking to JYP's organic cafe.
"Don't you know that I'm an idol already" he said.
"whaat? I didn't know that you wanted to be an idol" I said.
"well people change" he said and walk faster than me.
"we're here now" he said pointing on the glass door, and i just follow him.

Wow this place look so cool.

"

This is where you eat? cool" I said looking at every details of the cafe.
"Yep and it's free for every staffs, idols and trainees" He said leading the way to the buffet. We grab a plate and start filling it up with different type of organic food. I don't really like organic foods but this look delicious so why not.

-Many Foods Later -

"Are you done? I'm gonna find a table now" Felix said Who's waiting for me.
"Uhuh yep, wai-"
"Can you please hurry up, can't you see I'm waiting here" I was cutted by a voice, A girl's voice.

"Sorry, madame" I rolled my eyes at her and obviously adding sarcasm into it.
"Tsk, peasant" she said walking off.
What's with the people here? I just shrugged it off and walk to felix's table. When I see him eating with a group of boys I start walking on the opposite way because I don't want to eat in a table full of boys that's gonna be akward af. I just sit alone her in the corner looking at the view. I was about to stand to get some water when a group of girls stand infront of me.

"I'm sorry for the girl's attitude earlier" A girl with a short hair said.
"Oh that girl? It's okay" I said to them they look really sorry so I don't wanna dissapoint them.
"Oh really? Can we sit with you then?" I was taken a back when she said that so I just nodded and smile to them. They look so happy when I nodded and they sit around me, Well the table is for 6 people so It fit for us. There's an akward silence in us.

"So girls let's Introduce Ourselves"
"All in us, hello we're Itzy" They all said. I guess they're an Idol.
"I'm yeji" a cat eye girl said.
"I'm Lia" Oh she look like a foreigner.
"I'm Ryujin" She looks cute
"I'm Chaeryoung" She look somewhat familiar, I feel like I've seen her in a GG with many members.
"and I'm Yuna" She look like a dongsaeng.

"oh my name Is Ji yoo, You can call me whatever you want" I smile at them, then from that we started chatting like we know each other for years. They're really nice people to hangout with and they're also my age, which is really cool. And they said that rude girl earlier is their Manager in practice it seems that, that girl is really rude towards them too, they said that her name is Ri-na and she likes twice more than them and she's also really close to twice's maknae line. Which made me a bit jelous.
.
.
.

"We'll get going now Ji" ryujin said and they all wave bye to me, and I also wave back to them.

I'm now walking back to the dance studio, I think they're done learning the new dance.

"JI YOO!!" Someone shouted out of nowhere, I look back who called my name, and it was william. Running to me with a worried face.

Meanwhile In a dark basement

??? POV

"hey boss, we succeed on bringing YG down so who's next?" my right hand man said.

"Let's bring JYPE down, but first we need to take care of the insects." I laugh evily.

------------------------------

Thanks for reading this boring chapter :)