11 - Baby Beast

Last chapter~

I walk to the dorm as like nothing happened. I put the password and walk inside, the girls were already asleep so I decided not to bother them anymore and walk to my room and plopped myself in my comfortable bed, So many things happened in one day, it made me feel tired, my panic attack is back, I gave up on chaeyoung, and I almost got killed, what else could happen? So many unexpected things keeps happening, I might as well sleep. As time passes I didn't notice that I'm already asleep.

---------------------------------------------
Chaeyoung's POV

I got up from my bed and fix it. I look around and see tzuyu and dahyun-unnie still sleeping. I decided not to bother them as they're tired from yesterday's hangout. I walk out the room and while walking to the living room I sigh as I still don't know how to say sorry to Ji-yoo, I found out yesterday that Ri-na was lying and splashed the water that Ji-yoo's holding to herself. Want to know how I found out?

flashback~

While I'm walking back to the dorm, my phone buzzed indicating I recieved a message, I look at the number it was unknown, I really hate it when fans keeps messaging us it's so annoying. I was about to block the number when I recieved another message from the same number saying that he was William, Ji-yoo's friend. So I open the message.

                           Uknown Number
                          +82 ** **** 1234

Hello?
     seen 12:59pm

This is William, Ji-yoo's Friend
I got your number from Itzy,
incase your ask.
     seen 1:00pm

I'm just here to defend my friend
So i'll send you a Video about
what REALLY happened in
the scene.
      seen 1:01pm

Video link: https://cctvfootage//
      seen 1:02pm

I click the link and a Video appear in my screen, the video showed what happened. I got really mad and bad, I feel mad at Ri-na Unnie for lying and making me believe in her when it was her fault, and feel bad for Ji-yoo because I defended the wrong one and not her, I also shouted at her.

flashback ends~

I reported the video to Pd-nim, and he said that he'll try to talk with Ri-na about it. I really thought she's a kind and caring friend, but I was wrong. I should have not defended her in the beggining, I should've listen to Ji-yoo about what truly happened but I was blinded by my anger.

I sigh again for the second time. I should cheer up and I'll cook myself a strawberry pancake. I hop to the kitchen, I stop and smell that someone's cooking.
Holy godjihyo it smells so good, I sneakily walk to the girl cooking, I think it's jihyo unnie. I sneakily walk behind her and back hug her.

"What are you cooking jihyo-unnie" I said in an aegyo voice. I feel like she tense up. Somethings feels wrong. I open my eyes and see her slowly turning her head to me, our eyes met and...

"AAAAHHHHKKK!!!" We both squealed, I release the hug and I fall on my butt. I back hugged a different Jihyo! Oh em gee!

The members starts waking up one by one and walk to the kitchen to see what happened.

Third Person POV

While Chaeyoung and the other girl was busy panicking, they didn't notice the one member who saw it all.
'Hehe, Lovebirds' the She was sure to tease the latter later.

Chaeyoung's POV

Okay what the hell did I just did? I just made things compilcated between us. I saw her reaction and her face turn lightly pink. She's blushing? I think, with a hella confuse face.
I stand up quickly and slowly walk back to get out of the kitchen, but I hear our members footstep so I quickly go to Ji-yoo's side.

"I'm sorry Ji-yoo, I thought you were someone else, can we pretend that didn't happened" I smile at her, and she just stare at me and a second later she just nodded and continue cooking. (still blushing)
"I'll go set the table" The members starts walking to the kitchen and bombarded them with questions.

"yah! who the hell shouted that ruined my beauty sleep huh!?"
"what happened here?"
"wow, that smells good"
"What's for Breakfast?"
"Did someone made a mess cuz I ain't cleaning"
"Can we have a Normal day without shouting? geez"

"N-nothing happened guys, there was just a c-cockroach hehe, yeah a cockroach" I said, they all look at me with doubt in their eyes then they look at Ji-yoo.
She nodded and all the member sit down in the chairs waiting for the breakfast.

"Am I that obvious?" I muttered under my breath.
"yes, yes you are" Ji-yoo quietly reply to me, I face her, well sht wrong move chaeyoung, wrong move, her face is so close to me that it feels like I'm gonna kiss her? What the hell am I thinking? I shake my head, she walk and put the breakfast in the table. How the hell did she heard me? What's with the closeup? and why the hell does my face feels like heating up? Am i blushing!? Wtf stop with that thought chaeyoung ugh!

You're chaeyoung, a beast, you do not easily blush okay? I shrugged it off and sit in the table with my members eating the delicious breakfast meal that Ji-yoo made.

--------------------------------------------------
Thank you for Reading my Book :)
Sorry for the wrong grammar
I hope you enjoy.