7 - Almost Exposed

Chaeyoung Looks so smol UwU ^^^^^^
============================================

Y/N POV

Jihyo is now dragging me out of the room. We're now walking to the parking lot where her mercedes benz is.

"Yah! What was that about?" she smack my head.
"Ouch! Yah unnie what was that for? Do you really need to hit my head?" I said while rubbing my head because i think she can kill someone with that smack.

"Answer me first" She said and cross her arm.
"okay okay, I was just j-jealous that she's close with her ya know" I said not making any eye contact with her.
"Her? You mean chaeyoungie?"

I nodded still not making contact. I can tell that she's already looking at me with her smug face.

"oOoh,So You're Jelly huh?" she said still keeping her smug face.
"Yah, S-stop it" I said covering my face with my hand.
"You're cute when your flustered, Don't worry You'll be close to our chaengie later on, You still need to drive me to daniel's house?" She said, and start walking to her car and left me dumbfounded.

She was already on the car when I realize that I'm still on my position.

"h-hey, Wait for me" I said and run to the car.

I'm now driving jihyo-unnie's car, and It's a mercedes benz. It's not that I haven't rode a mercedes before it's just that i haven't drive a mercedes before. We're rich so we always have someone driving for us, And it's also my first time driving for someone. I look at jihyo and she look so excited, she must be excited seeing daniel-sunbae.

"So ji yoo, tell me about yourself" She look at me. "It's been a week when you started working for us and you just told us basic things about you" She said.

"Oh, I don't really share something personal" I said looking at the road.
"hmm, okay We're almost there you can just drop me off infront of his house. It's over there" She said and pointed to a building. I just nodded and enter the undergroup parking. I park the car to the nearest elavator so she wouldn't be caught by dispatch.

~TimeSkip~

After I drop off Jihyo-unnie I drive straight to the dorm. I park the car on the underground parking lot.

I walk upstairs, When I'm near the door I heard someone laughing inside the dorm. I enter the door password, I walk inside and saw Chaeyoung-unnie and Ri-na chatting to each other, they stop talking when they notice me and stare at me. I just shrugged it off but i can feel them staring at me with judging looks so I hurriedly walk down to stairs to my room.

Chaeyoung POV

Jihyo unnie just dragged Ji-yoo out of the room because of the akward atmosphere that she created. Can't she just leave me alone for a day? I already embarassed her infront of many staff and people one time, Can't she take the hint that I hate her?

Ughh. I mentally roll my eyes because of my thought.

After that Incident, I accept Ri-na's offer to hang out with her.

"Hey, unnie I need to go back to the dorm first and change clothes, because I'm really sweaty right now" I said to her

She nodded " Sure chaeyoung-ie" and smile at me. How come the other members said that they're getting bad vibes with Ri-na unnie when she's the kindest person I know.

"Be sure to be back at dawn chaeyoungie" Dahyun unnie said. She actually sounded like my mom.

"Ye omma" I joke and she just laugh to me. I honestly thought that Dahyun-unnie is my Third Mom since she's oldest in our School Meal Club, Jihyo-Unnie is the Second since she's been taking care all of us since debut, and Real Mom of course.

"Let's go now chaeyoungie!" Ri-na unnie said with a hint of annoyance in her voice? What's wrong with her she sound so annoyed, I just shrugged it off because she might be in her period.

~TimeSkip~

We are now in our dorm, I just change my Clothes into some comfortable clothes, I went to the living room where Ri-na Unnie is, when I'm almost there she looks like she trying to find something while she's holding her phone near her chest. I must say she look like a creep doing that, but she's not so.

"Hey Unnie, whatchu doin?" I said, She was startled by my act, she then quickly hid her phone behind her.

"Uh, I-i was just looking hehe yeah just looking around" She said hesitantly.

"O...kay?" That's the word that left my mouth, almost sound like I'm not believing her. What's with the akward tension?

"Hehe, let's-" she was about to speak when the door open. It was Ji yoo, we just stare at her. For the first time i actually thankful for her saving me from this akward tension. She look back to us and hurriedly walk to her room. I was about to talk to her when I saw Ri-na's face? What is with her nowadays she always looks so annoyed.

"Let's Go now Chaeyoungiee!" She shouted. I was shocked by her act but just go with the flow. She then drag me out of the dorm.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Done~
Sorry for the short Chapter...