6 - Intense

William POV

"Hey will, can you get us some refreshment from the vending machine at end of the hallway" Changbin said. They just finish eating at the cafe so they're gonna start practicing again.

"Uh, yeah sure how many should I get?" I ask them while they're stretching.

"Maybe like 12" Chan smiled and hand over me the money for the refreshment.

I just nodded and walk out of the dance studio.
When I'm almost close to the vending machine I hear some girls talking about some girl stuff so I shrugged it off. I walk to the vending machine and start getting the refreshment. While I'm in the middle of it I heard someone say Ji yoo's name so I took a glance to that someone and it's the same girl earlier, she look like a bitch so i just listen to them and continue on what I'm doing.

"Fck this sht, I'm really close to be twice's practice in manager when that ji yoo btch took it from me! and now I'm stuck with that rookie group" How dare her to say that ji yoo's a btch, and how dare her she doesn't deserve to be twice's manager in practice.

"So what are you gonna do now, ri-na? Aren't you close to Twice's maknae?" I think one of her follower told it.

"Hmm, Let's see I have a plan and it also involve that ji yoo bitc-" They got startled because of the bottle that I purposely drop. I won't let her finish her sentence.

"Wtf!? can't you see We're talking here? geez let's go girls I don't wanna see this losers face" she said and rolled her eyes, I grab the bottle and stare at them walking away until I can't see them.

I start walking back to the dance studio when I saw a familiar figure.

"JI YOO!" I shouted and all of the staff start looking at me like I'm a weird person. I put on my worried face so she would stop from walking because this girl won't even look back when I try calling her.

( BOLD = English )

"Hey, Will what's wrong?" She ask me.

"Nothing I just heard some girls talking-" wait, if I tell her now she would likely shrugged it off but deep inside I know that she's still sensitive.

"Some girls talking about what?" she gasp and cover her mouth using her hands overreacting.

"Don't tell me you-"

"Don't! even finish your sentence pabo" I cut her off because I know this girl is gonna say nonsense again.

"It was nothing, yeah They was just talking about how kind JYP artist are" I lied.

"Oh really, Well all JYP Artists are really nice" she said and smile.

"Hmm? So how's your 'be-close-to-twice's-maknae-operation'? I said with a teasing look.

"I miserably failed many times now, but I won't stop trying I'll make her close to me and remember me" She said with determination in her eyes. Wait remember?

"Remeber you? What do you mean?" I ask.

"O-oh, it's nothing he he. Oh I need to go now I think the girls need me now" She said quickly and ran away.

"Geez, what with that girl" I mummbled and walk to the dance studio.

JI YOO'S POV

Geez, What's wrong with me? I almost spilled something to William. Anyways I'm now back in the studio where twice is practicing. They're now resting because they've been practicing non-stop since morning. I hope they actually get some rest.

"Hey, Ji yoo" Jeongyeon unnie said.

"Hmm?"

"Who's that guy your talking to outside?" Jeongyeon unnie said with a teasing face and now all the members are looking at me well except chaeyoung-unnie and tzuyu-unnie because they don't care, obviously.

"What do you mean Jeongyeon-unnie" I said and look at her.

"Perhaps you're Boyfriend?" Dahyun-unnie suddenly said and the girls start saying "OooOoHhhH"

"Unnie, no he's not my boyfriend he's just a friend, a childhood friend" I said to them and giggle.

"yeah right, By the way do we have other schedule after this?" Ji hyo-unnie asked me while organizing her things.

"Hmm, let me check" I fish out my phone and look at their schedule.
"You don't have any schedule after this, that means you can do whatever you want" I said to them. Then smiles forms in their faces, All of them seems tired so they must be really happy.

"maybe I'll go to daniel's house after this" jihyo unnie mumbled, which all of us heard clearly. Me and all twice member know her relationship with daniel except the managers and the company.

"I can drive you there jihyo-shi~" Nayeon unnie trying to act cute but jeongyeon unnie cutted her sentence.

"Yah, I'm the one driving jihyo there" she shouted.

"No! I'm the one who ask jihyo first!" nayeon whispered shouted, And that's how NaJeongWarCCCLXXXVII(387) started.

I look at jihyo-unnie and she just sigh at the 2 unnies childlike behaviour. She look around and stop her gaze at me, She stared at me for a while and start walking towards me.

"Hey, athena can you drive me to daniel's place later?" she whispered to me. I haven't told you guys that my english name is athena.

"Uh, yeah sure but what about them?" I pointed to Najeong who's still arguing.

"Let them be" she said and smiled at me. I just nodded at her and she went back doing her own things.

After the NajeongWar387, everything went back to normal. 3mix Laughing their ass off, chaeyoung, tzuyu and mina unnie chatting, momo and sana eating like there's no tomorrow. I just laugh at them when some knock on the door.

"I'll get it" I shouted and run to the door. I open it and saw a bitc- I mean the one and only Ri-Na. What the hell is she doing here?

She stare at me with a visible disgust in her face. I just wanna rip her face off. When she saw my unnies staring at her, her face literally change from a demon to a fake angel. She walk inside and she purposely bump into my shoulder while wearing a fake smile. Ugh this girl makes me wanna vomit.

"My chaeyoungieee!!" She shouted and jump into her. I mentally rolled my eyes because of her fakness.
"Ri-Na Unnie, what are you doing here?" chaeyoung ask pushing that bijj of her.
"I heard that you won't have any schedule later so I thought that we should hang out later" She said trying to act cute. I'd rather die than seeing that again.

"Aren't you busy with itzy?" I spoke out. Aishhh I mentally slap my mouth. Why did i say that? this mouth of mine sometimes have a mind of it's own.

"I'm no-" She was cutted by chaeyoung.
"I'll Go! You should mind your own business Ji-yoo-shi" she said smiling more like glaring at me. BOOM! I think someone just drop a missile in my heart totally destroying it. I'm totally not hurt by that.

I stare at them with my infamous pokerface, and nodded.
"Sorry bout that"

That bijj rina just smile in victory. Smirking at me.
There's an intense atmosphere sorrounding us and all of the members looks uncomfortable with our conversation when jihyo decided to break it.

"uhh, anyways let's go now athena, you still need to do my favor" she said dragging me out of the room.

Well that was some intense sht.

-----------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading this chapter, sorry that it took me a long time to
update but anyways hope you enjoy :)