10 - Encounter

Last Chapter~

"I think I need to go back now" I open the door "And One more thing, I'll let you handle the bills m'kay, Thank you Will!! I owe you one" I shouted and ran out.

------------------------------------------

Ji-Yoo's POV

After running out of the hospital, I realize that I don't have my car here.
Wtf Ji-yoo! I can't believe this, I'll just ride the bus then, as if I'll go back to william after leaving my hospital bills to him.

I decided to walk to the bus stop. While walking I look at the shops that I pass by, I saw a jewelry Shop and remember the Necklace that I was trying to give Chaeyoungie but then she humiliated me infront of the staffs. I was just hoping that she would remember something from that necklace.

flashback~

In an abandoned Building, there was two young girls trap in a room.
"I'm scared" the short hair girls said. Her voice sounds so Fragile to the other girl's mind.
"Don't worry" The other girl put her hand in her pocket and take out something.
"Here wear this and I'll protect you" It was a necklace with a strawberry pendant.
The other girl put the necklace to the short hair girl's neck.
"Will this really protect me from the bad guy?" The short hair girl ask. The other
girl nodded with reassurance.
"From this day Strawberry will be my favorite" the short hair girl smile at the other girl.
As the other girl smile at the short hair girl dearly with all her heart.

flashback ends~

I climb up the bus and sit at the far end of the bus since I like that spot. After a while I reach my stop and I just need to walk a little. While walking I realize that it's already dark and all the street light are open, I look at the park and decided to sit for awhile. I keep thinking about giving up on Chaeyoung , but should I? would it be worth it? will she remember me? or not? I have so many questions. I keep thinking about the pros and cons of giving up. After thinking sometime I decided,

I should give up, It's not worthy my time, I should focus on my job not other things.

There's a lake, a beautiful lake reflecting the moon and stars from above. I feel like it's telling me something but I don't know what it is. As I'm still observing the lake, I didn't know that I spaced out too much and look at the time and see that it's already 8 pm.

I jog to the dorms and see a man, suspiciously walking infront of the dorm with bag full of gifts in his arm . I observe him and he looks like a foreigner, he keeps looking at his phone and to the girls dorm, which is super suspicious. I decided to call the security and they ask what the man looks like. I describe the man from toes to head, they said that I should not approach the man and ended the call.

I'm waiting for the security to come when the guy saw me and started walking towards my direction.

"Oh sht, sht, sht, please don't talk to me, please don't talk to me, I don't want my panic attack to attack me again" I muttered quietly praying that he won't talk to me.

"Do you live in this dorm?" He ask me in english that I perfectly understand and pointed to the Girls Dorm.

I act like I didn't know what his saying as I realize what his intention is. I just give him a questioning face.

"I said DO.YOU.LIVE.IN.THIS.DORM???" He loudly said and made gestures with his hand as if I don't Understand him. I still give him a confuse face.
It made him mad and he starts shouting and kicking the trash can in frustration. He grab a metal pipe and face me.

"UGH! I SAID DO YOU LIVE IN THIS DORM WHY CAN'T YOU ANSWER ME!!" He shouts at me. There seriously wrong with him. When he's about to hit me in the head, the security came and stop him from hitting me, making me relief.

"HOLY SHT, I almost die the second time" I said as I breath in and out heavily. Why do I always almost end up dying.
"Are you okay miss?" the security ask me. I just nodded at him. I observe the police while handcuffing the man. I saw that they're seems familiar with the man that almost kill me so I ask the security Guard.

"Hey, Do you know that guy?"
"Yes, he's Twice's nayeon stalker, you do know twice right? like the famous girl group" The security guard said. "He's finally arrested after sometime of searching for him, now he'll face some tough time in jail as he commited a Violation of Vandalsim, attempted murder and Stalking" The security Guard crosses his arm.
"Well I'll see you later kid, Don't walk late at night since it's really dangerous" I just nodded and wave goodbye to the Kind security guard.

I saw the bag full of gift on the ground, I pick it up and walk to the trash can that the guy kicked and put it back to it's normal spot. I throw the bag to it put the lid back.

I walk to the dorm as like nothing happened. I put the password and walk inside, the girls were already asleep so I decided not to bother them anymore and walk to my room and plopped myself in my comfortable bed, So many things happened in one day, it made me feel tired, my panic attack is back, I gave up on chaeyoung, and I almost got killed, what else could happen? So many unexpected things keeps happening, I might as well sleep. As time passes I didn't notice that I'm already asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Thank You for Reading this really Boring chapter.
I'm sorry If there's wrong grammar, I'll try my best to Improve my writing.