4 - hate

I wonder why they hate me

Chaeyoung's POV

tsk, I don't know why I hate that girl, I feel like she's gonna cause trouble for our group. Me and tzuyu went to our shared room with dahyun-unnie and closed the door. I turn on the lights and climb up to my bed, because I share a bunk bed with dahyun unnie and mine is the upper bed and hers is the bottom one. I lay down on my bed cooling my head off, when tzuyu suddenly spoke.

"Unnie, what's your reason on hating her" I sat on my bed and look at her.
"her, you mean ji yoo?" she nodded.
"well I'm getting some bad vibes from her, and I feel like something bad are gonna happen when I first saw her." I said looking at the window.
"You? I mean I see you also hate her right" she nodded.
"I feel the same too, I mean she look kind and all of that, I guess I'm just mad that I'm not gonna be the maknae in this house anymore." I laugh a little at her childishness.
"kekeke, Your still the maknae of the group tzuyu-yah, but what do you mean by your not gonna be the maknae in this house anymore?" I'm in confusion when she said that.
"Well manager oppa told me that she's gonna be living with us" she said.

"ahh......WHAT!!!" It took me a second to process what she just said to me. That girl is gonna be living with us until she resign? I can't.
"Don't shout chaeyoung-ah they might hear you outside" tzuyu tried to calm me down.

"she's gonna live with us!? are you kidding me?!" I whispered shouted.
"I'm not kidding chaeyoung-ah, she have her own room at the basement" she said to me. The basement? They turn the storage room into her room? Isn't that too much. That storage room is freakin big.

"well, Don't worry too much chaeyoung let's just observe her actions, and if she do something fishy we'll expose her to the unnies" I nodded and we both go to sleep.

Ji yoo's POV

*kringg kringg kringg*

I open my eyes and turn off the alarm. It's 4 in the morning and I have a really nice sleep. Wonder why my alarm is set 4 in the morning? well I'm an early bird and I still can't believe that I'm a girl group manager in practice. I got up and fix my bed thinking how this day will go, after that I take a shower and wear a simple over-sized hoodie and black ripped pants. I walk upstairs and it's really dark, I guess they're still sleeping so I walk to the kitchen looking around for some ingredients to cook for breakfast, well they said that I can buy food outside but It's too dark, I rather cook on my own than go outside.

Hmm, what should I cook. I know how to cook because back in our house whenever I'm bored I always ask our chef to teach me how to cook and I've been helping him to cook our food whether it's breakfast, lunch and dinner. Anyways I decided to cook banana pancakes coz why not? I got all the ingredients out and start mixing the ingredients. After some time I finish mixing the ingredients and I took out the pan and put it on the stove, while waiting for the pan to heat. I heard some footstep, I guess someone's awake now.

When the footsteps stop, I turn my gaze to the figure and It was Tzuyu. I guess she's an early bird, she look shock.... weird reaction but okay. I decided to greet her.

"Morning" I said shortly and bow at her, she stared at me for a second and look away, she didn't reply and ignore my presence. She walk to the living room and sat on the couch and use her phone. Wow rude much, then I remember,

she hates me.

Well whatever, I really don't mind it. I continue cooking and it's already 5. I need to wake up the members but I'm cooking, I should just ask tzuyu since she's just using her phone.

"Tzuyu-shii, Can you wake up the other members?" I said softly. I didn't heard a response but I saw her shadow moving. I guess she went to wake up the members.

Timeskip

I heard footsteps running in the hallway. I guess they're all awake now, I'm now focusing on putting the pancakes on the plate. All plate are set there's 9 plate in total, I'm about to put the pancakes on the table when suddenly "PANCAKES!!!!" someone shouted that scared the heck out of me that I almost drop the freakin pancakes, but thanks to my reflexes i was able to catch it.

"wooh, thank god i catch it" I mummbled and I look to that someone who shouted and it was Momo unnie. "Momo-shii, why did you shout? I almost drop the pancakes" I said. She said sorry while pouting which I find cute,aish what are you thinking ji yoo. After that incident someone smacked momo unnie head.

"Ouchh! what was that for jeongie!?" Momo puted while holding her head.
"That's for scaring ji yoo and because of that she almost drop our breakfast pabo" she said. She look like a older sister of what she did, I just laugh at both.
"It's okay jeongyeon-shii" I said putting the pancakes in the table.
"Ji yoo, drop the formalities, you can call us unnies" she said smiling at me, I jsut nodded in response.
"Wahhh.... Did you cook all of this ji yoo?" I think it's nayeon-unnie who said it.
"Ofcourse she's the one who cooked this, who do you think can cook like this within our group" jihyo-unnie said who just arrive in the dining area followed by the rest of the members.

Now all the members are seating in the table and they're talking and bickering non-stop while eating. I walk to the cabinet and grab the maple, strawberry and chocolate syrup which I bought yesterday and put it on the table and walk back to he kitchen. They're all noisy so i just observe them from the kitchen. I notice that chaeyoung unnie is just staring at her pancakes. I'm about to ask if she like the food but before i could talk she stand up and said.

"Ji yoo, Did you put a poison in our food?" she said making all the members stop talking and look at her.
"chaeyoung, what are you saying? just eat the food that ji yoo prepared for us" dahyun said.
"just making sure, but I'll only eat it when she take a bite" she boldly said infront of her members.
"chaeyoung please sto-"
"sure" I cutted mina unnie. I grab a fork from the drawer and walk to the table. I cut a piece of the pancake and put it in my mouth. I look at chaeyoung while chewing the piece, she's smiling and I swallowed it.
.
.
.
.
.
I fall down to my knees needing the oxygen to enter my body but it can't.

The members gasped when they saw me needing for air and drop their fork on the table.

"I KNEW IT! You're trying to poison us! Lucki-" I stand up before she finish her sentence.
"I was just kidding everyone, hahahaha" I laugh using the peace sign.

"yahhh! you brat why did you do that? you scared the hell out of us!" jeongyeon Unnie shouted, then all of them except chaeyoung and tzuyu started punching me lightly saying why did i did that.

"I would never try poisining you" I said scratching my nape. I look at chaeyoung unnie and she look so mad at me, glaring at my soul, she look like a lion ready to eat her prey.

"see chaeyoung, ji yoo will never do anything to harm us, she's actually a good person" sana Unnie said which all of them agree well ofcourse except chaeyoung and tzuyu.

"tsk, whatever I'm still not gonna eat that shit" chayoung said which suprised me because I never heard her curse before.
"language!" jihyo unnie shouted.
chaeyoung ignore her and walk out, and ofcourse tzuyu followed her.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that" I said looking at the floor.
"It's okay, It's not your fault ji yoo-shii. I think a little more effort and they will actually like you" Jihyo unnie said with a reassuring smile patting my back. I just smile back at her and the other unnies.

"hey! If you don't eat that pancake of yours, I'll eat that" Momo unnie said, well she's done eating hers. We all just laugh at her while she pout.

hmm, what should i do for them to like me?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading

I hope youy enjoy it :)