15 - jokbal

Last Chapter~
"You have to be my slave"

HUHHH?!?!?!?!

=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0

Chaeyoung POV

"Slave!??" Ji-yoo half-shouted.

"What do you mean slave???" She ask in disbelief.

"Well, you just have to follow my orders, and do what I ask you to do" I said and smirk at her.

She just stared at me trying to process what I just said.

"HAHAHAHAHA" I laugh at her face, she look at me shookt.

"Ofcourse I'm just kidding, I won't do that to you" I said wiping my non existence tears.

unless,

"Oh Y-yeah right" She utter with a stammer.

"I just want to be close to you, like friends" I said with a reassuring smile.

"F-friends? Why th-" A knock on the door cutted Ji-yoo's sentence.

"Yo, what's taking you guys long??? There people starving here ya know" I think it was jeongyeon unnie.

"Just a minute" I look at Ji-yoo and slowly walk to her.

"So, Friends" I smiled at her.
I put my hand infront of her asking for handshake. She accepted it.

"Bu-" before she can finish her words, She was cuttede e

"You guys are taking so long, and momo is about to go in..sane...."

The door open revealing an impatient jeongyeon.

She look at both of us and our handshake.

"Ehem, So I guess you guys are now in good terms but the others are really hungry so  talk later eat now." She fix herself and pull us to upstairs to the dining room.

When we got to the Dining table I saw Momo-unnie finishing bits of the jokbal in her plate while the other unnie were just staring at momo eat. Not like a bad stare, imagine them having that single sweat in their forhead like every other anime character.

"We can finally start eating guys" Jeongyeon unnie announced and sat down. When Jeongyeon Unnie said that, they felt relieved and they're saying stuff like 'Finally'

Me and Ji yoo sat down facing each other, We both also start eating.

"Oh Wshft Thkk You Ghys So Ldfg" momo unnie said while munching her jokbal.
That took the attention of the other members and look at us.

"Yeah chaengie what took you so long to wake up ji-yoo" Jihyo unnie asked us, While the members continue to eat happily.

"Oh you guys, wouldn't believe what I saw" Jeongyeon butted in with smirk all over her face, that sentence caught the attention of the unnies that they stop eating for a second (well except for Momo unnie) and become curious.

"Oh? What exactly Happened?" Nayeon unnie ask, with curiousity plasted in her face.

I'm trying to send Jeongyeon Unnie a signal so she won't say anything with my facial expression and stuff. She look at me and study my face before speaking. I hope she recieved my signal.

"Well you see our dongsaeng over here have matured now" She fake cry, right infront of my salad.

"What do you mean?" Sana unnie asked who's all curious about the situation.

"hmmm Let's say, I'm just happy that she's grown up now" She wipes her non-existence tears and continue to eat, which left the members dumbfounded.

Well I'm glad she recieved my signal well, whoo. I look at my unnies and tzuyu who's looking at me now and smile sheepsihly at them, and shrug their stares and continue to eat.

I look at the person infront of me and she wasn't eating at all? Why is that?

Is she mad at me? Well she's eating but she's eating unappetizing, I won't even consider that eating. I want to say something but the members are with us and they will probably ask me question if I talk to Ji-yoo with them.

Well I guess I have to ask her later. Anyway This Jokbal  is freaking delicious.

-----------------------------------------

hELLO!

This is an Unedited chapter so sorry for the wrong grammars or spellings