3 - knowing each other

Twice POV

"ji Yoo!? Is that you!?" jaljari oppa shouted, then we stop hitting the unknown girl he then run to us more like to the girl. We didn't notice that the girl already passed out.

"Ji yoo? you know this girl oppa?" jeongyeon ask. He nodded while carrying that ji yoo's girl body to the sofa. We just follow him confusedly and watch him put the girl's body on the sofa.

"I forgot to tell you girls, she's your new manager in practice" he said.

Manager in practice? How come we never heard of that? I look at the girl then look to my member who are also really confuse, Jihyo thought.

"what's that and how come you never tell us that manager in practice is a new thing now?" tzuyu ask him.
"Pd-nim said that all groups in our company will have a manager in practice, they applied here to practice managing idol groups or soloist." he explained.
"I can't believe that you actually knock her out" he added

"We're sorry jaljari Oppa" nayeon said. "yeah, we really feel guilty for doing that to her" mina also said.
"Don't worry it's also my fault for not telling you in advance that you're gonna have a manager in practice, mianhe" he said.

"well i think she deserve it" chaeyoung said then tzuyu nodded in agreement.
"yah, both of you what are you thinking" jihyo said to them.
"what? we just hate her guts and face" tzuyu said.
"stop it both of you" jihyo sigh, then both of them stop talking.

"As a leader I'll take full responsibility for what happened earlier,oppa" Jihyo said.
"Just say sorry to her later when she wake up, she'll probably forgive you" he reassured us, We just nodded and smiled back.

"speaking of her what's her name again, she kinda cute" Sana said while biting her lips and snaking her way to ji yoo.
"Her name is jeon Ji yoo Sana and you can't snake her sana she's just a minor you know" manager-nim crossed his arm and shake his head.
"Aww, But she look so cute how can i not snake he-"
"yaah, sana unnie! hmp" dahyun pouted turning her back from sana. sana just backhug dahyun saying sorry to her.

All of us laugh at the two when-

"UGh-" we then all look at ji yoo.

Ji Yoo's POV

"UGh-"What in the name of godjihyo happened to me. I look around and see a group of girl staring at me. I touch my head because it hurts so freakin bad, then I stare back to the girls then I slowly remember what happened to me. I was puting the foods that I bought to the fridge when I heard a loud clang in the counter and when i was about to look for the source of the loud thud, when someone freakin hit me in the head and I felt pain all over my body. We stare at each other in an awkward silence so i decided to break it.

"So uh, what happened to me" i decided to act like i didn't remember what happened to me.
"Uh sorry Ji yoo-shi we are the one who hit you and punch you all over your body, because we thought that your a robbery" a girl with a bunny teeth said i look to all of them and they all look guilty except for the tall and smol girl but i just shrugged it off.

"Hahaha, It's okay, I know that you just want to want to be secure" i laugh and 7 of them look relieved that I didn't get angry at them while the two other look pissed of
"See i told you that she'll forgive you" I think that's jaljari oppa. "So you should introduce your self and get to know each other, i need to go now" he added and wave goodbye at us. After he go out silence engulfed the room. The silence lasted for 10 second when someone decided to speak.

"So uh ji yoo right? can you introduce your self?" the girl with the big beautiful eyes said I think her name is jihyo almost same pronounciation as mine but different spelling.

"So my name is Jeon ji yoo and I came from a normal family and I'm 17 years old" I said to them.

"tsk, That's it?" The tall girl said and i think her name is chaeyoung? the one who look pissed off

"Uh yeah, you can just ask me if you wanna know something about me" I said " But can you introduce yourself first because I'm really confuse of your names and faces" I added, because there's nine of them and they all look the same holy cow!

"uh yeah sure, let's introduce ourself from oldest to youngest" the girl with big beautiful eyes said.

"oki, annyeong, I'm Im nayeon, I'm the oldest here and you can call me gorgeous Unnie and you're really beautiful ji yoo but I'm the most beautiful person in thw world so you can be the secon-"

"Yeah yeah, you can stop there nayeon unnie" the short haired girl said then nayeon unnie hit her shoulder and she just laugh. I can tell that she's really playful.
"annyeong!, Im Yoo jeongyeon, I'm the second oldest here and they call me no jam hyung, but you can call me whatever you want and please don't make a mess in our dorm" she said to me and smiled, i must say that her smile is really cute.

"Uh hello, my name is Momo, do you have food because I'm really hungry I feel like Imma die because of hungerness" she walk to me like a raccoon begging for food.
"momoring you can eat later" a soft voice said.
"but I'm really hungry mitang" she said.
"Uhh there's food in the frid-" I haven't finish my sentence yet when she hurriedly run to the fridge to get some food. I guess there's also a food maniac here.

"anyway~, My name is sana, are you single, maybe we can hang out someti-"
"a-ahem, can we talk sana unnie?" the pale girl smiled at sana unnie.
"u-uh s-sure d-dahyunie, ah he he" she laugh nervously while the two of them walk out the living room.

"haysss, those gay- I mean girls" the big eyed girls said shaking her head. I swear i heard her saying gays but nevermind.
"anyways I'm Park jihyo, I'm the leader of this group and I'm the normal one, you can ask me anything" she smiled at me and i just nodded at her. She's cute- what the hell are you saying ji yoo geez.

"we're back, sorry for that ji yoo-shii" the pale girl said with sana unnie beside her.
"it's okay uh-"
"uh right i haven't introduced myself, my name is Kim dahyun, and they call me dubu because of my tofu like skin" she said and smiled at me.

"uh hello my name is myoui mina and you can call me mina" she said and bow at me so i bow back.

"yow, the name is chaeyoung and that's it" she said shortly and go besides the tall girl.

I think she hates me.

"uh, tzuyu's the name so don't ask anymore"

I guess she she hates me too.

okeh

After they said that both of them go to their shared rooms and silence engulfed the whole room....again.

"sorry about that ji yoo-shii maybe they are just not in the mood to talk" mina unnie said.

"nah, it's okay i don't mind it" i said.

I wonder why they hate me?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The exam week is now over so I decided to update.

It's a really boring chapter so sorry about that.

hope you like it :)