9 - Should I?

I miss Jihyo's Smile huhu, I hope she's okay and resting :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last chapter

I then realized "shit, my panick attack is returning" then I blacked out.

=============================================================

William's POV

Shit, I knew this is gonna happen.

"hey, Ji-yoo!! wake up, sht sht sht" I carry Ji yoo's body trying to wake her up.
"Hey hey, let's not stand up and do nothing let's bring her to the hospital" Nina said while panicking. I quickly stand up and I quicly glance at chaeyoung's face, I can see she's guilty at what she did. Whatever, we ran quickly outside the and drive to the hospital.

Chaeyoung's POV

What Have I done, I didn't mean to snapped at her like that. I was just so frustrated to the point that I let out my anger at her.

>>>flashback at the restaurant<<<

My phone keeps ringing, I look at the name of the caller and made my mood change.
"Oh Ri-na, I'm just gonna go to the restroom" She just nodded.

I stand up and walk to the restrooms, I enter the restroom making sure that I locked it.

"What do you want Dad!?"

"Oh, Why so rude chaeyoung?"

"Answer my Question or I'll end this call!"

"Tsk, so Impatient"

"I'll hang u-"

"wait u fuck*r, where's my money"

"What, I just gave it to you last week? And U just spend it for gambling and for drinking alcohol!"

"tsk, Just Give me some you insolent child!"

"I'm not gonna give you any!"

Then I hung up, God this is so frustrating, Ughh. Why can't he just earn his own money?
I wash my face and walk out of the restroom, What's this? Isn't that Ji-yoo? The hell, she just splash water to Ri-na?

and the rest is history.

>>>flasback ends<<<

Ugh, why does this day has to be this bad? I should say sorry to her. I look around and sees that Ri-na's here, where did unnie go? she was just here. I should call her.

after calling her for god knows many times,

She's not picking up her phone. Maybe she ran out? whatever I'll text her later, I need to go back to the dorm now.

Ji-yoo's POV

Ugh, what the freak happened to me. I touch my head because it hurts so bad. I feel like my body is so drain I hate this.
I look around and see an unfamiliar place.
"Where the hell am I?" I muttered.

"Thank god you're awake"Someone suddenly enter the room and I about to fight the unknown man, but then I realize it was William.
"Pft, what's with the fighting stance HAHA-" I throw the pillow to his face and he fell off the ground.
"I thought you were someone okay, geez can't you knock first? tsk"
"Sorry haha" he said while wiping his tears because of laughing.
"Anyway, what happened to me?" I ask him on a serious tone.

"You don't remember?" He ask, but I seriously don't remember.
I was just casually hanging out around the mall with william, nina and james when...
"HOLY SHI- I remember now! Oh my god don't tell me my panic attack is back" I said as I put my hands on my face and keep shaking my head denying all the thing that I remember.

I look at William and he just nodded as a sign that my panic attack is back.
"This is the worst thing that ever happen, again to me" I can't believe it after all the therapy that I gone through, It was all gone to waste. I hate this.
"Well shit, does my dad knows about what happened?"

"Nope, well Not yet. I haven't even told Pd-nim" he sat to the couch near the hospital bed and begin opening a bag of chips.

"Why is that?"

"I thought I should ask for your permission before telling them" he look at me while eating chips

"hmm, I'll not tell my dad, well as for Pd-nim we should, but we lack evidence he won't believe us" I said as I laid back "He's all about, 'I treat my staff as I treat my own artist it's all about equality in our company'. I said mimicking Pd-nim's voice and hand gesture.

"HAHA, your imitation got so good compare to the last years"  I just rolled my eyes at him.
"But we can atleast try since he's your uncle" He said. What if people knows about me being his niece, wouldn't people think that I cheated my way to being Twice-unnie's Manager in practice?

My thoughts were interrupted by William.

"Are you gonna tell to the Twice noona about this?" I realize what he said, should I? or not? I don't want to ruin their friendship. I think that Chaeyoung will hate me more than before. Whatever we will see later.

"I'll think about it" I said. I sit up from my bed and get out of the bed, and grab my stuffs. I put on my shoes and walk towards the door.
"Hey where are you going?" William said as he realize what I'm doing.

"I think I need to go back now" I open the door "And One more thing, I'll let you handle the bills m'kay, Thank you Will!! I owe you one" I shouted and ran out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Thank You for supporting this book!! I really appreciate it!!
I'm sorry for not uploading the past months... I'm truly sorry
I'll try my best to Update more often!