8 - A comeback

just putting random picture by chaeyoung ^_^ I miss long hair chaeyoung.

R/N: restaurant name

--------------------------------------------------------------
Last chapter

"let's Go now chaeyoungiee!" she shouted. I was shocked by her act but just go with the flow. she then drag me out of the dorm

---------------------------------------------------------------

Ji yoo's POV

after that incident in the living room, I sense a akward atmosphere with them. I was actually suprise that they have a akward moment. B-but maybe they were gonna do something and I ruined it?, Gosh Ji yoo stop thinking stuff like that.

Anyways I'm still thinking a way on how can I be close with chaeyoung unnie, I remember how she shuts me off earlier like i was so embarrased huhu, oh god jihyo just kill me already.

*Kringgg~ kringgg~*

My phone starts ringing. It was william who's calling me then I press the answer button.

"Hey, What's up?"

"Oh Ji-yoo, are you free for today? let's hang out"

"Oh yeah sure, I'm totally free today"

"Yesss!, btw I'm gonna be with someone I'll introduce you to them"

"Oh yeah sure, the more the merrier haha"

"Okay let's meet at Soul Cup Cafe"

"okii, I'll go get ready now byee" I drop the call and start to get ready.

I just wear a simple shirt and a ripped jeans. I drive to the place that william mentioned, I enter the cafe and saw him with one guy and one girl.
I walk over the table and william noticed me walking towards them.

"Ohh, Ji-yoo! Over here"

"Who do we have here? Hi my name is Ji-yoo I'm William's friend" I smiled to them.
"Oh nice to meet you, My name is Nina and I'm a manager in practice too" she smiled back to me, she seems nice.
"My name is james and I'm also a manager in practice" the Handsome guy said as he smile to me.

"Oh so we're all manager in practice? damn feels nice to have someone in the same situation as you" I said to them then giggled, they also giggled.
"I know right and we're all from an english country" william said.
"Really? which country are you guys from. I'm from U.S half aussie half american" James proudly said.
"ohh, I'm half filipino half american, i grew up in the states tho" Nina said.
"William and I are Canadians" I said to them.

As times go by, we chatted a lot and before we knew we're already best friends! as we have the same likes. We go to the mall and hang out until we feel our stomach growling. Some information for you guys, James is a manager in practice of Got7 sunbae, and Nina is a manager in practice of Day6 sunbae.

We decided to eat in a private restaurant called R/N. When we entered the Resto I saw the two-face bijj (ri-na) seating alone in a table I guess she's with chaeyoung-shii. I decided to ignore her as i don't want to cause any trouble and ruin the happy mood.

We sit down not far from their table, we decided to take orders cause we're hungry AF from all the tiring things we did this day.

"yow guys, I'm just gonna get some water" they nodded, I leave the table and walk over the drinking station and get some water in a glass for my self.

"I see your here too, Are you following me and my chaeyoung?" The voice that I hate so much suddenly pops.

"What are you talking about Ri-na? I came here to eat with my friends, and it's a total Coincidence that you're here too" I retort back.

"Tsk, your already busted why are you still lying?" she said as she's totally seems pissed off.

I just sigh "FYI I'm not lying and you can't just assume things" I calmly said to her, ugh how do i escape from this situation?

"ugh, why did you show up? you literally ruined my day" she rolled her eyes, we then saw chaeyoung-shi coming out of the restroom.

She quickly grab my hand that is holding the glass full of water then splashed it to her self.

"AAAHH!" She shouted. Some of the people look at us including my friends, they stand up and ran towards me.

"WHAT THE FU-" someone cutted me.

"YA! what the hell are you doing with my unnie!!!" A voice shouted, It was chaeyoung's voice running towards us I guess she saw that. She was about to slap me when a hand stop her.

"Chaeyoung-shi, I respect you as a artist and as a person but please stop on what you're doing" William coldly said to chaeyoung-shii. She quickly pulled her arms.

"What happened to you Unnie? Are you okay?" She worriedly ask Ri-na. I just rolled my eyes at them.
"That bitc- I mean Girl Splashed her water to me!" She shouted pointing at me.

I just gave her this face:

(sorry tzuyu, i love you)

"What the freak are you sayin-!!??"

"Can you please stop bothering me, us!?" Chaeyoung frustratingly said as she brush her hair backwards.
"Can't this day get any better? Ughhh! You!" She pointed at me. "STOP! bothering me and my friends, STOP! annoying me everytime you want! I was starting to get fond of you but you did this, UGH I HATE YOU!!!" She snapped. I saw Ri-na's face she has a smirk on her face, everytime I sees her face it pisses me off.

Okay that's it, I'm officially hurt. My heart began to beat rappidly, My breathing is getting faster every second. I hold onto william's arm like my life's depends on it.

I then realized "Shit, my panic attack is returning" then I blacked out.

================================

It's been months since i last updated so here's a chapter :)
sorry for some wrong grammars

987 words