13 - favor

Last Chapter~

"By the way tzu, she awfully looks familiar to me" I said.

=O= =O= =O= =O= =O= =O= =O= =O=

Ji Yoo's POV

I was about to go back to the dorm when my phone suddenly ring. I fish out my phone from my pocket and saw the name of the caller. Why is he calling me now? I answer my phone and decided to walk to anywhere my feet brings me to.

"Hey Dad why are you calling me now?"

"You didn't even ask how I'm doing tsk tsk" he joked. I can imagine him pouting all that stuff

"So how are you Dad?" I ask, I'm still wandering around the neighbourhood.

"I'm doing well, my daughter. How about you? is your uncle jinyoung treating you well"

"Well he's treating me well dad, So let's go to the point dad, What do you want" I know him, he probably need something from me.

"Ahaha, You know me well my daughter"He akwardly said.

"I just want you to do something for me daughter"

"What's that?"

"I want you to go to our korean branch company at the end of the month and my assistant will tell you the details."

"That's it? Ok"

"Thank You Very Much My Daughter, I owe you one just tell me what you need."

"I don't need anything for now, but why me??"

"Just consider it as one of your practice"

"Ok?"

"Bye now Ji-yoo, I still have a meeting that I have to attend to, please take care of yourself"

"Yeah you too, take care"

And he ended the call. Geez why can't he just order someone to do that, That's to bothersome. I look around and fck i think I'm lost. Where the hell am I? I'm actually not familiar with this place yet. I should retrace my steps, should I call them? by them I mean twice unnies. But i don't have their numbers, I'm so dumb. Whatever, I'll just walk back to whatever place, Wow there's a lot of dark alley here and bars, I don't really go to clubs since I'm underage but I'm so curious on what is inside of those buildings. I'm about to turn to the corner of the street when I saw Ri-na talking to some suspicious guy who's wearing all black, I step back to hide myself, I want to hear what they're talking about. I stick out my head to hear whatever they're talking about but they're too far to hear, I see Ri-na Handing a black bagpack to him and they start to enter a creepy looking house, I want to follow them and when I was about to I suddenly heard someone callng my name.

"Ji-yoo! Is that you???" Someone half shouted half whispered. I turn my head to that person and it was Jihyo unnie, Mina unnie, and Dahyun unnie they were wearing a mask. I look back to Ri-na and that creepy looking guy but they were gone.

"Tsk, I was about to follow them but they're gone" I muttered.

"Yah! why are you wandering in the street where it's literally freezing cold" Jihyo Unnie scolded me and they hit my head but it didn't hurt.
"S-sorry I was calling someone,so I decided to walk around but I end up getting lost." I explained.
"Aish, you got us worried sick, do you know that we kept looking for you everywhere" Dahyun unnie then added, they're now folding their arms at me.
"Hays, I know, I'm sorry" I look down cause I feel guilty.
"It's okay athena, you don't have to be sorry but please don't do it again." Mina unnie said and patted my head, they all smile at me so I smiled back at them, I'm so thankful for them.
"where are the others?" I ask them out of curiousity.
"Well chaeng and tzu stay at the dorm, they said that they didn't want to wast-" Jihyo unnie nudge dahyun unnie and cut her sentence.
"THEY said that they just want to rest right Dahyun?" and look at her with an intimidating smile so dahyun unnie just smiled.

"Anyway, since we're already outside let's go buy food for the unnies since they're gonna be tired from they're schedule" Jihyo unnie said.
"ye, leadernim"mina unnie and dahyun both answer.
"And here you go JI-yoo, we brought you a coat since we guess that your freezing outside but you're not, but whatever here you go" Dahyun unnie handed me my coat, I just said thank you to them.

We enter a jokbal restaurant, We decided that I'm the one should order, since their idols and if people know that they're here that would be the worst case scenario. I order a lot of foods including jokbal, and a lot of side dishes. We waited a while for the food to come and decided to walk back home. Once we got back there was no one. I guess chaeyoung and tzuyu took a nap. We all put the food aside, Since It's just 3 I decided to take a shower and take a nap.

"Hey unnies, I'm just going down to my room, If you need me just knock" They nodded, I guess they're tired from all the walk we did.

After I had an Shower I change to my pj's and lie down to my bed.

"I missed you my friend bed" I close my eyes and After a while I completely dozed off with me knowing.

=O= =O= =O= =O= =O= =O= =O=

Here's an another update (ᵔᴥᵔ)