16 - Company Meeting

Last chapter~

Well I guess I have to ask her later. Anyway this jokbal is freaikng delicious.

==============================

Chaeyoung POV's

After the dinner, Jihyo unnie said that it's my turn to wash the dishes. So After I wash all the dishes I didn't get to ask Ji-yoo about her not eating earlier, because they said she already went to sleep.

All the members are getting ready to sleep. When Ji yoo sudenly call all of us to the living room.

"I guess you're wondering why I called you all here" She said and We all just nodded to her.

"I forgot to tell you that JYP pd-nim said that we have a meeting tomorrow morning at the main building, but I don't know what it is about" She said. Oh that's why she was talking to Pd-nim earlier.

"but I think that it's about the whole company since all Divisions are going to be there" she added and we just nodded to her again.

"What time do we have to wake up?" We look at jihyo unnie who just ask that question and look back to Ji-yoo.

"Hmm, We need to be in the building by 9 in the morning so you guys have a lot of time to prepare" She smiled while explaining to us.

"That's all, good night girls" She said and went downstairs, the members also start walking to their room.

"Hey, let's go chae" I look at Dahyunie who's waiting for me while tzuyu already went to the room.

"Uhh, You should go first I just need to ta-, I mean go downstairs to look for something hehe" She look at me doubtly. well, I mean I'm not really going to look for something more like talk to someone.

"Oh Ok, want me to help you look for that thing?"

"No!" I accidently shouted. "What I-i mean is I don't really know where it is so It will probably take some time, and you're obviously tired, so go get some rest I'll be fine" I said but more like making an excuse.

"Ok ok, but no need to shout okay geez, no need to get defensive" She said scratching her head. "I know you're going to Ji-yoo's room" She whisper to me with her eyebrows going up and down.

"Am i that really that obvious?" I whisper back to her.

"Yeah, the way your making excuse is so funny haha" She laughed.

"and I've been friends with for years now so I really know you well chaengie" she added still giving her teasing face.

"Well I'm going to bed now, night!" She said loudly walking towards our shared room.

"Wait! let's keep this between to ourselves dahyunie" I half whispered half shouted to her.

She stare at me for a second and she gave me her teasing face again and nodded. She then enter our room. I don't really get what's on dahyun-unnie's mind.

I shrugged my thought of and walk downstairs to ji-yoo's room. I knock on her door since I don't want  to invade her privacy, but she didn't answer.

I tried knocking again but she didn't answer again. I guess she's sleeping, as i don't wanna disturb her. I gave up and walk back to our shared room, and I'm kinda disappointed that I didn't get to see her room.

Ji yoo's POV

We're Currently at JYP's Building. Nothing really happened earlier at the dorm, I guess the friend thingy with chaeyoung is just between us, She keeps avoiding me earlier.

I don't really get her, she said she want to be friends with me yesterday and she's now avoiding me? I don't even know if she's just playing with me or what.

My thoughts were interrupted when someone covered my eyes which caught me off guard.

"HEhe, what are you thinking?" A familiar deep voice said.

"William?" I know his voice so he won't trick me even if his trying to low his voice.

"How did you know?" He pouted.

"Geez, you look so ugly when you pout so don't ever pout again" I jokingly said to him, and we both laugh.

"Geez, you didn't even greet me and your already being mean to me" We're interrupted when Nina and James enter the room.

"Yo, Long time no see guys" He Initiate a hug and we gladly accepted it.

While Nina on the other hand just smile widely at us, so we return the smile. She's been the quiet type of person,she's totally opposite of James. While James appearance seems cold he's actually a loud and soft friend.

"It's been a while since the international-line met up right? We should hang out more ya know" He said loudly.

"The last time we hang out was in the mall with Ri-na tryi- ACK-" Nina smack his head which cutted his sentence.

"Don't bring up that topic again moron" She rolled her eyes to james, and I guess james realized his words.

"I'm so sorry!" He bow 90 degree infront of me. "I didn't mean to bring that up agai-"

"You don't have to be sorry it's okay, I've already moved on to that" I cutted his words. He smile and grab my hands.

"Your so kind ya know, I can't believe I met a person like you" He faked cry while shaking my hand.

William stop him from shaking my hand more. "Geez, stop shaking her hand bro"

"Ooki oki" James said.

Me and Nina just laugh at the two.

"Every staff and Artist please go with your teams and go inside the auditorium, the company meeting will start in 10 minutes"

------------------------------------------------

sorry for this boring chapter but after this things are gonna be interesting.