The Rebels: Midnight Visit

September 3, 2019, 2:03 AM

I woke up for some reason...this is not like me, but perhaps I was hungry...actually I am, I have been working on papers for quite some time...I get out of my bed and room, in my office now, but I noticed a small figure has closed the door quickly...must be Pandora, why would she be up actually?

"Pandora? Young one, why are you awake" I asked as I approach the door, all that was given was ghostly giggling...not of hers, I know that.

I reached the door and opened it, looking down the hallway I see a figure in a white dress, I hear the giggle again from them, they run down the stairs.

"You, I need you to stop right there!" I said "Timer on" I said, this is the usual command I say to think of to stop time...though it is an city wide radius but still.

I walk down the hallway and then down the stairs...and the figure was still walking...I hear a loud tick, I am too tired to keep it up for long, but I was able to examine before they ran down another hallway.

It was a young female child, she wore a cute long white dress, yet no kind of feet wear, she had long brown hair, similar color to my hair.

I quickly follow, who is this child, how did she get here, and why is she here, several questions I ask myself...now I sound like Jack.

I see her at the end of hallway, by a locked door, I hear the giggling again as she just goes right through the door like a ghost! I quickly ran down, but I realized I don't have my keys.

I'll fix it later, I stopped time again as I kept hitting at the door, another loud tick happens as the door bursts open as I look inside.

This was the room of a sibling of mine, it was just a normal room...I see the girl again, sitting at the end of the bed, head down.

I slowly approach them, I suddenly hear quiet crying from them.

"What is wrong child?" I asked her, she didn't respond at all, just continuing to cry quietly, I kneel down to her height "young one...please answer" I said, she looks up to me.

I backed away quickly, shocked and surprised, I recognize this child...I can't believe who I am seeing.

"S-S-Sally?" I said slowly.

It was my younger sister...she gets off the bed and slowly approaches me before hugging me "It's okay...brother" I hear her say.

"I'm here to greet you again...it has been long..." she said, I try not to cry, that is not me, never me, but I am too shocked.

"Yes...yes it has been quite long" I said as I stand up after hugging her back.

"How has been everything?" She asked.

"It has been good, but I still question, why else are you here except to visit" I ask her, she thinks a bit "to help too, with something you don't know of...and before you ask what...I don't know either...soon things will go wrong...ask the Majors...they'll question too but also makes them be careful" she said.

"I feel like Jack now, confused about everything" I said, a small chuckle coming out of me.

"Ask them in order of appearance, every three days, tomorrow it will be when the first should be questioned...and the Timeless Artisan" she said.

"That is easy, I can invite them to my office, they always accept, I am on very good terms with all of them" I said, confident.

"That is for timing to decide" she said, giggling "now it is best to sleep again".

"I was already asleep before...oh yeah I was actually quite hungry, probably why I woke up too" I said, walking out of the old room, she followed along, I walked to the kitchen, down another hall to it.

"And have you made any new friends?" she asked.