Case 2: Love Thief, Chapter 4

WARNING: SUDDEN TIME CHANGE
September 3, 2019, 1:29 AM

I appeared in an old alleyway, in Laer now, it was night...though it was day in Cigam, I guess this is what it meant by time difference...quite something.

I would notice Lucy and Pandora at the end of the alleyway, Pandora had her hood up, for obvious reasons, I went towards them, we were in a emptier, or you can even call it, more abandoned side of the city, no cars come through here unless it is the only shortcut, and teens would explore once in a while, I don't blame them.

And it is so abandoned, not even the homeless come here...it is just something about this place is...uneasy.

Perfect place for a hide out, we quickly look around, Pandora looked like she was trying to smell the hideout, which can work, I guess.

I simply looked around, looking for any clues or tracks, in which I did find some, and they were...burned out stars? They laid on the ground, I poked one, still hot...they lead a path to an abandoned warehouse, probably placed by Demir, I followed without thinking, which was stupid of me but I am sure I will be fine.

I open one of the big rusty doors as I enter inside, I search my bag for a flashlight and huzzah, I had one, I turned it on and looked around, pretty abandoned I have to see, though I notice a little bit of blood on some of the falls, the star trail continued to a trap door.

I walked towards it slowly, one of my hands turn metal as a gear appears, I kneel down and open the door slowly, I was surprised there was no dust, this clearly is the hideout.

I opened it completely and looked inside, it was pretty big and went deep down, a ladder by the side.

I can see soft red light and humming, I quickly go back outside to call the others.

"Pandora! Lucy! I found her hideout!" I shouted, making sure to be quite from the warehouse...I got no answers back.

"I swear, I ain't playing these games, ahem, Pandora! Lucy! I found the hideout!" I shouted, a little louder.

Still no answer...damnit, on my own now.

Fuck it, I go back to the warehouse and to the still opened trap door, I start to slowly climb down on the ladder, praying silently in my head as I get closer and closer to the floor under me.

I eventually reach it, I get off the ladder and looked around, I can still hear the humming.

The soft red lights were emitted by candles...somehow, I look around with my flashlight, ready to throw the gear in my hand wherever and whenever.

I notice a steel door, this is where the humming is coming from, I start walking towards said door and pull on the handle, I slowly push it open, to stay quiet and it is heavy, and look inside.

A living room, it was nice, hellish and satanic, a nice mix, anyways, I notice 3 more doors, each with a sign, I went to the door on the left side of the room.

'Kitchen' it read, alright then, I walk to the right side of the room, to the other door.

'Fun Room' it read, this must be where the kidnapped people are, good to know, after I check the last door, I'll go here first.

So I did as said, I went to check the last door, the one in the back of the room, I read the sign.

'Bedroom ;)', the humming is louder here, great to know she is in her room, I went back to the Fun Room door and slowly opened it, I look inside, I notice two and only two victims, Leo Goldship and Demir Cotsend, they were in separate jail cells, asleep on custom beds, I notice most of the other cells were empty and has...dried blood and white stuff, god the smell, I have to wake them up and get them out.