Blind Stars

September 4, 2019, 11:50 AM

Where he was going was the apartment complex, the one with Jafk, strange, the sense of danger still lingered in my mind as I entered the building, I noticed the elevator door closed, I decided to take the stairs, faster that way.

Reaching the second floor, I opened the door and just spot a glimpse of the blind boy as I went to follow, I stopped before turning the hallway and waited for the noise cue...I heard the door open and close.

I turned into the hallway and went down to door 16, I decided to wait outside and listened inside, I let one of my vines creep inside as I heard better.

Jafk and Momoko were having a conversation, that is until I heard another unfamiliar voice, talking about revealing everything about the Lost Home and Mr.Steam or he'll shoot both of their heads...until he started to burn, my vine felt the warmth, and suddenly something or someone fell onto the ground as I heard Momoko saying something about wishing to remember an act, I am a bit confused?

I knock on the door before opening, peeking my head as I see Momoko holding a rather peculiar book, Ai was on his shoulder as a raven.

I also noticed a body on the ground behind the couch, a man in completely black and white clothing with a strange white mask, he looks like he was spazzing out or something.

"Um...what happened here?" I asked, Ai looked over at me as Momoko blushed a bit.

"Someone was trying to get information over the Lost Home and of Clock..." he said as the black raven looked at the body, it stopped moving before burning up into blue flames, nothing left behind, it's either Momoko's fire or someone else's fire.

"As you can see...I s-stopped them" he said "I can clearly see that" I said as I fix my pink glasses a bit "but this is bad if someone is going to be after us" I continued with, I was worried for all of us.

"W-We'll be fine" Momoko said...I heard the starry ringtone again as Momoko takes out his phone "O-Oh, it's him...I have to take this" he said as he closes and puts his peculiar book away, then he goes into the kitchen, Jafk just walks up to me "I-I think the bodies disappear on their own...Momoko's Fire Copy magic is usually black" he said, makes sense, but what was Fire Copy magic?

"Interesting...but might I ask what is Fire Copy magic?" I asked, he thought a bit before answering.

"His black magic is a peculiar one, he can do almost any kind of magic, but it is a bit weaker, most comes in 3 acts and are always black, so Fire Copy, Water Copy, Healing Copy, all are Copies, most coming in three acts with different purpose and strength...he needs the book for now, remembering all of them is pretty difficult since it all comes into the grand total of...um...31 or even more that he doesn't know or properly learned, and that is not including Black Magic Acts, which are the strongest as they are not copies, so 36 different hand motions he needs to remember and which ones they belong to...so yeah, book for now" he said, I tried my best to comprehend everything he said.

I was able to as I shake my head a bit "That's a lot, but I understand now" Jafk nods as he sits down the couch.

"C-Can I bring someone with me?" I slightly heard Momoko say, still in the kitchen making a call, I make a vine reach out near him so I can hear better.

"...I understand sir...It's just...it is always just you and me, I think having another person with us can spice the mood a bit...I guess.......t-thank you" he said as he hangs up the phone, I make the vine wither and disappear quickly as he comes back to the living room "Um...M-Miss Lucy, can you come with me to a place in Cigam?" he asked, shyly whiles blushing.