New Friends

September 4, 2019, 10:26 AM

I kept hearing my name, I look around the darkness, my name echoes.

"Gears! Gears! Help me!" the voice shouted, sounding of a child.

'W-Where are you!' I thought, like I recognized the voice, I didn't at all, I don't know who's voice is shouting for me.

And then I woke in my bed, breathing heavily, Christ, weird dream.

I get up from my bed and grabbed my fully charged phone as I head to the kitchen, not bothering changing at the moment.

"Hello, this is Gears" I said when a manager picked up the phone.

I noticed a lot of children are gathering at the park, which is cute, must be a little show or something.

I was walking down the street to Jack's home with Pandora, who was smiling and giggling when I noticed the children, I shrugged it off as I pet her head, I never noticed she was almost wearing the same pink hoodie as I do, though I was wearing my pink dress again.

And she had her hood up, to cover her ears.

I was able to convince my manager I needed a day off due to exhaustion, which makes it better considering my job as a therapist, and Pandora wanted to hang out with me, Jack and her friends, who I believe are Mind and Momoko, after a while, we eventually make it to his home.

I knock on the door as I heard a voice "Yes, thank you, I will return tomorrow" he said as I heard footsteps walk to the door, it reveals Jack, who was still in his pajamas, I giggled a bit, and so did Pandora "Morning, Jack!" I said happily, Pandora waved and gave him a hug.

"Morning..." he said tiredly and yawned as he hugs Pandora back, he sips his cup of tea.

"I see you just woke up, we came to get you so we can go to Pandora's Friend Spot" I said, his eyes widened "Give me some minutes" he said as he lets us come in, he grabs a bowl of cereal that was on a counter and rushed to his room.

I closed the door and sit down on the couch, Pandora sat down next to me, we waited for him, I decided to check my phone for anything...nothing, as expected.

I put it away as I look at Pandora "I can't wait to meet your friends!" I said, she nodded and smiled "Yeah, they are also excited to meet you, and also, please be careful with one of them, he is easily embarrassed, nervous and blushes even at the smallest things" she said, I nodded "I'm sure he'll enjoy our company" I said, giving a smile back.

Eventually, Jack comes out of his room, with an empty bowl, empty mug, and his bag, he was wearing some different, more casual clothing, a plain long sleeved white shirt, grey sweatpants, and black sneakers, he puts the bowl and mug into the sink "Alright, I'm ready" he said, giving a thumbs up.

I giggled as me and Pandora stand up from the couch, we all walked out of his home as he turns around to lock it with a key.

We start walking again, following Pandora, she seems to be leading us to the park, where the large gathering of children are, looks like we will know why.

We make it to the park after a minute and walk onto the lush green grass, she walked towards the large gathering of children, they notice her and get out of the way for us.

I notice Mind and a boy whose eyes were covered by bandages sitting on a rather large bench, I assume the boy is Momoko, a raven sat on his shoulder, examining us as he blushed a bit when the raven looked at me, the raven then looks away too.