Disclaimers

Hello Everyone!

This story is based on the television series called Once Upon A Time (OUAT). I do NOT own any of the characters in this story except Elisa Emerson. I do NOT own the plots and ideas that are tied to the Once Upon A Time TV show. All these characters and plots belong to the writers of the show. I simply own the character Elisa Emerson and any new additional plots and dialogue.

This TV show has had a massive impact on my perspective on life, and changed my values and seriously helped me overcome a lot of mental struggles I have been facing.

The show taught me love, forgiveness, hope, redemption, and fuelled my creativity and imagination, which helped me write this story and actually be able to add my own personal twist on the show.

Also, you do NOT necessarily have to watch the show in order to understand this story, so it's okay if you haven't watched it before. However this part is IMPORTANT - PETER PAN IN THIS TV SHOW AND IN THIS STORY IS A VILLAIN. Although, I do recommend watching it because trust me, in a time where you feel so lonely, this show breaks through all of it and illuminates you with light of hope.

Please keep in mind that it took a lot of personal drive to pour into this story to make it my own, and I really do hope you enjoy reading it, however, all rights are reserved for this story, therefore, please do NOT copy, steal or paraphrase any concepts, ideas, chapters of this story, or it will be reported.

PLEASE ALSO NOTE: All characters in this story are 18 years old except Jake who is 8 years old.

Without further ado, I present - Blaze. xx

{has undergone some mild editing}