Chapter 1- Time Heist

(Word Count: 5434)

(A/n: These first 2-3 chapters will be straight from Endgame with a twist of my own. They will be super long so bare with me. Chapter 3 and further will get shorter and range from about 1000 to 2000 words.)

My lips were parted slightly in silent shock. Did... he seriously just do that? What was the point? Sure he was in pain... But so were the rest of us. I couldn't believe him...

Rocket suddenly asked, relaying the shock we all felt, "What... What did you do?"

"I... I went for the head..." Thor swallowed, still obviously feeling angry. The murder was pointless. Thanos was finished, he was defenseless, it was truly pointless. With a few unsteady breaths, he glanced at his team before leaving the room with Stormbreaker held tensely in his fist.

The smallest whimper left my mouth, "Thor..." He didn't stop at my weak calling of his name. I glanced at the others for support, but they said nothing. They wouldn't disturb an angry God of thunder with an ax. A few tears finally fell as I followed after him. I knew he was hurting. He so badly wanted his people back. He wanted his brother back with him more than anything. Without the infinity stones, his hopes were crushed. "Thor!" The sky above was getting darker and Thor still hadn't acknowledged me. Ever since Loki died and he lost his people he had been acting like I wasn't there for him. I screamed to get his attention, "Thor, you ass hole!"

"Leave me, (name)."

He displayed no emotion in his voice as he barely glanced at me with his blue eye. The wind whipped my hair back. I couldn't decide how to best react to Thor's indifference with me. I was supposed to be his girlfriend! The one who was by his side no matter what! But he acted like I didn't even exist. But I didn't want things to end like this. No. "Thor, you son of a bitch, just look at me! You're not the only one who's lost everything! Thanos took my whole family! I have nowhere left to go! You're a King! You have people to return to Thor! These people are counting on you! The least you could do is fucking look at me!"

He turned swiftly and I didn't miss the thunder that rumbled in the sky, shaking the ground as his electric eyes bored into mine. "Stop acting like you understand, (name). Stop acting like you know what I'm going through." But I do, Thor... "Stop following me like a pathetic, lost animal! You can't bring them back! You can't bring Loki back! Your words are nothing. They can't change what happened! They can't change Thanos!" Thor, please stop... "Midgardians are all the same." He turned away from me at that.

"Is this because of Loki?" I asked quietly, choosing to ignore his Midgardian comment. No answer was given. But I noticed the sparks that were around his body. Why was I not surprised? "Thor Odinson, I've been trying to help you but you keep pushing me away! And you know what? Fine! You can go to Hel! I was the only one here for you when you lost everything and now that it's my turn, you can't even bat an eye- wallowing in your own self-pity! I thought Asgardians would be above this! Loki's gone, Thor! He didn't turn to dust, he's gone!"

"I told you to shut up!" His voice was getting increasingly aggressive and the thought brought tears to my eyes. 

Everyone else was being brought together by this horrible event. I, however, was being completely torn apart. I shook my head, stepping away from him. He didn't need me or my love... "Thanos should've killed more than Loki. He should've killed me too." I turned and walked back to the ship, more depressed than when we found out what happened to the stones.

"(Name)," My name came from Thor's mouth in no more than a growl. I paused. "Don't you speak of my brother like that."

"Why?" I snapped back, not turning to face him. My filter slipped from my words and I was too angry with him to take it easy. It wasn't like he was my boyfriend or anything anyway. Not anymore... "Because he's dead? I'm so impressed. The God of Mischief dies for the fourth time and Thor, the almighty God of Thunder can't handle it!"