Chapter 10- King Loki

(Word Count: 1564)

(A/n: Oooooh Loki is so cute. 😢😊)

I sat quietly at the Grandmaster's feet on a little cushion while he rubbed my hair out of boredom. I had tried multiple times to use my powers when I was by myself but Hela really took a toll on my powers. Still, the most I could form was a glowing orb that did absolutely nothing but light a room.

Currently, we were waiting for a scrapper to come in with their latest catch. Apparently, a King had arrived on Sakaar and demanded to speak with the leader.

I shut my eyes, leaning on the Grandmaster's 'throne'. I wished I could be doing something more productive like helping Thor and Loki fight off Hela so she couldn't destroy Asgard.

"Hello, hello, my King. I've been waiting to meet you," The Grandmaster stood, accidentally choking me with the collar before he put the chains down and apologized for almost killing me. "Sorry, pet. Excited."

I glared at the back of his head as he approached the new man in the room.

But my eyes widened so much that they almost popped out of my head at the sight. Speaking out of turn would warrant punishment, but I knew that unless Loki viewed something as important and worth his time, he wouldn't spare a glance to me. Loki also seemed to be sporting clothes of a Sakaar type. It suited him rather well... except for the fact that it was blue and yellow.

"Grandmaster," Loki spoke elegantly, like a true king, "I've been passing through Sakaar and had to have the pleasure of meeting you in person. I'm King Loki."

"A King on Sakaar. A rare event. Rare enough for special services, I think. What brought you to my lovely planet?"

"Fate, as it's called. It was unexpected, but I must make the most of it. Might you show me the pleasures of your planet, almighty Grandmaster?"

So that was his game... was going to warm up to the grandmaster like the player he was. I almost smirked at his game. "Of course! It would be an honor to first show you around, your highness. You'll be an honored guest. You'll have all the luxuries you require on your visit. Come on, pet, we're going to show King Loki around."

As soon as I stood up Loki's attention was on me and he flinched at the sight. I went stand beside the Grandmaster, staring at Loki as equally hard. It was obvious we both wanted to hug each other. The Grandmaster's face between us made me instantly look away awkwardly. Loki then gestured to me and explained, "I can't say I'm not familiar with your little pet here. I wonder how she came to be in your care."

The Grandmaster took my chain and pulled me behind the two of them as they walked down the red and white halls. "Is that so? Tell me more, Loki. I've only had her for a week. I'm surprised anyone outside of Sakaar would know her. Was she perhaps a whore of yours?"

My face flushed at his term and I kept my eyes off of Loki even as he did glance back at me. But he knew that playing the Grandmaster's little game was going to score him points on this planet. "Something like that. I've been quite lonely without her for company. You see, I lost her traveling a few weeks ago. What a miracle she ended up in such a safe place."

The Grandmaster gave him a funny look and asked, "Was she trained much? She had quite a mouth on her when she showed up."

"I'm embarrassed to hear she acted out in such a way." My face flushed once again at Loki's words. It was entirely uncool of him to act as though he was my master. But I collected myself from snapping at him. I didn't need to mess with his status here. He was doing just fine. He appeared to be getting under the Grandmaster's good graces and that was just what we needed. "However, might I ask to have her returned to me? I'm certain she'll be well behaved. I am, after all, the one who's commanded her for years."

The Grandmaster seemed thoughtful for a moment. "As an honored Kingly guest, it's only proper for me to return your property. But I'll have the condition that you bring her with you to parade around. She's such a new and pretty face. I'd love to see how she acts with you. Next week, in fact, there is a big event called the Contest of Champions. I'd love for you both to come."

I was tugged forward as he relinquished his ownership of the chain around my neck to Loki. I let out a relieved breath. I'd have to properly thank Loki for saving me later. After a grand tour of the place, Loki was then shown to his room. "Thank you again, Grandmaster. It's such a pleasure to have my pet back." The Grandmaster nodded with his idiotic smile as Loki tugged me into the room, displaying his dominance. "Come now, pet. You have much to answer for." My heart skipped a beat, though I knew he was only pretending. He shut the door behind us and sighed in exhaustion as he locked it.

"Loki-" He shoved the chains in my hands and walked past me where he sat on the large bet at the end of the room. I followed him awkwardly across the room, the gold making jingling noises as I moved, "Loki... I... I was really worried about you and Thor."

Loki took in a deep, shaky breath, before he pulled me into his arms, taking in my scent. "My love... I thought you were gone from my life."

I wrapped my arms around him, shutting my eyes tightly. "I- I missed you. It's really hell here."

He pushed me back slightly and his eyes were suddenly dark. "They didn't touch you... did they?"

I gnawed at my lip and looked away. "Not really."

"Not really?" He turned my head towards him and I saw the aching concern in his eyes. "Talk to me, love. I'm here for you now." His fingers trailed over the blue lines on my face, evidently trying to remove them.

I pulled him back into me and I held him tightly, almost never wanting to let go. "He was too drunk. He passed out before he could touch me. I- I was okay. I'm okay. I'm alright now. I never should have- I should have stayed beside you."

He rubbed my back soothingly. "Shh. It's okay, love." But his grip got stronger on me. "I should have marked you as mine when I had the chance. I don't want any of them laying a hand on you."

My eyes widened in surprise as he lifted me up and tossed me onto the bed. He no later crawled on top of me, making me look up at him with my different colored eyes. "L- Loki, what are you talking about?"

He nuzzled his nose into my neck. "You're not a whore. You're not a pet. You're not a slave. But you belong to no one but me." His lips met mine and the remaining blue makeup smeared slightly onto his lips, but not much. His fingers tugged on the collar and he removed it with his magic, tossing it to the floor. "You won't wear that with me here. Nor this," He spoke as he pulled off the little chip from my neck and tossed it onto a nearby desk without looking up from me.

"Loki?" I asked quietly as he laid soft kisses along my face. He hummed in response. I pulled him back to my lips and wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling him as close as he could get. His hands gripped my waist as he followed my curves with his gentle fingers. I then pulled away breathlessly and continued, "I don't want to belong to anyone but you. So... my King Loki?"

"Yes, love?" His eyes were devilish. He reveled in his title.

"Make me yours. Now."

He smiled softly. I hadn't seen that smile in forever, it made me feel comfortable and at ease. It was short work for him to remove all the complicated jewelry from myself and then the nicely fitting leather on him.

But it was all worth it as we finally laid still together in the middle of the night, breathing heavily beneath the blankets, our bare skin pressed firmly together while I was lovingly wrapped in his arms on top of his quickly falling and rising chest. "I love you," I whispered to him as I nuzzled his bare chest.

"You're so soft, love," He commented teasingly, pulling the blankets higher on my back. "I love you, (Name)." He rolled onto his side, placing me beside him, though keeping us just as close as he decided to comfortably spoon me with his legs wrapped around mine.

It was the most intimate we had ever been, and I regretted nothing of it. I was just glad that Loki was all mine and that I was nothing but his. I wrapped my arms around his, intertwining our fingers together as I drifted off.