Chapter 2- The Snap

(Word Count: 6062)

"Loki!" The three men yelled at the innocent god who truly had nothing to personally do with my disappearance.

After their exclamation of his name, Tony sighed, "Well, maybe she can get the Tesseract from him and bring it back to us."

"I'm not that foolish, Stark," Loki hissed with a glare. It was bad enough that his dark past self had kidnapped me, but he also got stuck alone with those spiteful heroes. "I would have surely taken away her gadgets. But I have to find her. You must return with the scepter before they find it again."

"Wait," Tony stopped him at that plan, "I have a date. We could get the Tesseract and more particles."

"When?" Steve was suspicious about whether or not this would even work. It was based after a high chance, even though it was still just a chance they would both be at the same time. Tony was supplying them with a place and date when they were interrupted by Scott. Steve looked between him and Loki who were waiting expectantly for some sort of explanation. "We'll get the tesseract. Scott, get the scepter back to Bruce, and Loki, you go get (name) back."

*****Time Travel Woosh*****

I was sitting on the floor of an empty room with my head bowed and my arms restrained tightly behind me as well as my feet chained together beneath me. I wasn't going to escape like this. But I was still carefully watching Loki as he paced above me, also watching me with careful eyes. He was holding my time bracelet in his hand and I was only praying that he had the mercy not to destroy it. "You're afraid." Those were the first words he spoke to me since we arrived in the empty room. Which, he wasn't entirely wrong. The bracelet was the only way I could possibly hope to get home.

"Not of you."

"No, not of a fellow Asgardian," He agreed as he held out the bracelet in his hand. His other hand glowed with a green light and I flinched as the magic was brought closer to the bracelet. "But you are afraid of this being damaged. I might promise not to play with it too roughly... that is if you tell me what I want to know."

I looked at him carefully. This wasn't my Loki. I knew I couldn't trust his words. He was the God of Lies and he certainly wouldn't hesitate to lie to me to get what he wanted. "Put it down first..."

"Even from the future and you're still as cautious as ever."

My jaw dropped. "I- How-?"

He smirked. He didn't even have to try. "Your reaction just told me exactly what I suspected. You're truly horrible at resisting giving me what I want. I could see how my dim brother would end up with someone like you."

At that insinuation, I clenched my jaw and looked away. After a moment of collecting myself, I growled, "Well I can certainly see why I chose him over you when we first met. But I can see why the hell the two of you are brothers!" He seethed at that statement and I instantly regretted pissing him off while he still held the only thing I needed to get out of this time. "I- I'm sorry. Please, please, don't break it."

I wanted nothing more than to lunge forward and rip it from his hands and to protect it in my arms. But the chains would barely allow me any movement at all where I sat. He continued to glare at me and I was worried that it would be crushed in his clenched fist. But he threw it onto the nearby table where my earpiece was and I stared after it, worried about its condition. Loki scoffed. "It's fine, (last name)... for now. I want you to tell me why you're in the past trying to steal the stones. Why am I in the past trying to steal the stones?"

"Why not just ask yourself?" I looked down, thinking back to what Loki told me about Thanos. I looked back up at him. "I know what he did to you. I know that he wants the stones and he wants you to get them for him. He used you and then tried to kill you for failing him!" I quickly explained as he stalked angrily closer and lifted me off the floor threateningly, "Thanos won! He destroyed half of everything in the universe with the stones! We're trying to fix it and we need you to give us the tesseract!"