Chapter 2 - I'm Not Scared!!

[I meant to publish this chapter on Saturday the 26th (OF MAY >:\). . . .but the thing got deleted. . .(god so many words *cri*) anyways I took what I remembered and here it is, rip]

Kirishima's P.o.V.

When Mina stopped the car we got out and looked around. I went to wait for Kaminari so we could talk for a bit before we headed into the theater. Katsuki was already there and was waiting for us at the front of the theater. He was glaring.

"Why'd it take you idiots so long?? You had a fuckin' CAR." He said angrily, rolling his piercing red eyes at the group. Denki shrugged God dammit, Denki you have no fear I thought with a sigh and shake of my head as the blonde walked towards Katsuki.

"Sorry man, I didn't wanna get up" Kaminari yawned a bit before adjusting his bag. "Either way, you would have yelled at us if we had gotten here before you anyways" he added. He wasn't wrong either, Bakugo probably would have. I walked over to the two with a small smile, wanting to stop the situation from escalating quickly.

"What movie are we watching anyways Bakugo?? Mina told us that you got to choose the movie this time" I said in a surprisingly calm voice. Mina and Sero joined us at the doors to the building, both smiling as usual. Bakugo suddenly grinned.

Uh oh. . . .that can't be good

"Well. . . .Mina said something about a gay movie. . . .and. . ." Mina's face lit up, Kaminari and Sero frowned a bit, I honestly don't know how I looked in the moment, I don't think I could process it. ". . . .and So I said Fuck that shit and got 5 tickets to see that new horror movie we saw the trailer to last week." The ash blonde laughed loudly, still grinning. Mina huffed and somewhat glared at him for a moment. I felt myself nod and looked at the others, Sero had grinned and. . . . Kaminari looked. . . .tense??

Is something wrong??

I thought about it for a bit before shrugging it off and taking two tickets from Katsuki. I handed one to Denki and we carefully walked into the theater, knowing that the movie would start in about 15 minutes. I watched Denki pull out his wallet and head over to the concessions area to get some snacks. I decided to go with him, getting out my own wallet. The blonde watched me carefully watched me for a bit before gesturing to the wallet.

"I got it, what do you want??" He asked me in a calm but curious tone, his shoulders were still tense.

You. Wait. . . .what the hell brain?! Kirishima you're an idiot!!

I shook off the thought "Uhm. . . . just some popcorn" I responded after realizing that I had been staring at him quietly as I fought with my own thoughts. He nodded and turned to tell the cashier what he was getting. The blonde came back with a few packages of candy, and a few bags of popcorn as well, he gave them out based on who he got them for.

"There. . . .I think that's all we should need snack wise" he said, mostly to himself. I smiled and nodded in thanks before following the rest of the squad into the dimly lit theater, Kaminari stood right ahead of me. Is his hair as soft as it looks?? I thought No. What the hell?? I said nothing and continued to walk before sitting down in the seat my ticket had noted on it, I sat next to Kaminari and Mina, And Sero and Bakugo sat on the ends, Sero by Kaminari, and Bakugo by Ashido.

Kaminari's P.o.V.

I'm not scared, I'm not!

This is what I had been telling myself almost the whole time after Bakugo had told us what movie we were watching, honestly I was just glad I could be next to Sero and Eijirou. I took a deep breath and sat still for a bit as the lights started to dim down quite a bit. The movie was starting. Kirishima looked over at me and frowned a tiny bit.