15 - Healing

Kirishima's P.o.V

Mina stared out the window, her eyes wide, she placed her hand on the outside of the building. Sero frowned a bit and pulled her away from the opening slowly, clearly scared that she'd fall out. The pink skinned girl looked like she'd seen a ghost.

I removed my hand from my arm to reveal a large gash I'd accidentally opened with the sharp, black painted nails that still stuck out of the gash. Sero looked over at me and gasped, then looked at the nurse in the room.

"Ma'am I think my friend might need some serious help" He said worriedly. The nurse looked over and her eyes widened.

"Oh my goodness! We need to get you downstairs!!" The nurse gasped, then grabbed me by the shoulder and led me outside of the room before I had the time to react. We rushed down the hallway and then down the stairs to a small first aid room, where volunteers worked with patients carrying minor wounds. I was sat down with an older woman at an open table, who looked at the gash. She seemed to have worked with these types of situations before.

The woman held my arm and carefully removed Jaidah's nails from my arm with a pair of tweezers and put them in a bag labeled 'evidence'. I paused.

"Evidence?" I frowned, struggling not to pull my arm away as she put an antiseptic on my wound and went to wrap it. It stung.

"Yes dear, I'm the one they bring people to when wounds have the potential to be handed over to the police so they can help our city state safe" She responded, holding my arm tightly.

"Why would-" I started to speak but the woman cut me off.

"Dearie I'm trying to help, my goodness you're acting just like my grandson Denki!!" She huffed, clearly exasperated with my squirming.

I blinked and looked over at her.

"You?...Kaminari? Wha-" I frowned, feeling my eyebrows furrow as I looked at the old woman.

"Yes that's what I said. Now if you'd please hold still so I can tuck this bandage in?!" She sighed, shaking her head before sending a quick shock up my arm. During my surprise, she held my arm still and tucked in the end of the bandage she had put over my wound.

"Go and get some rest, love" She smiled and shooed me away. I slowly stood up and walked off, carefully heading back to my friends in Kaminari's room. As I walked in, I looked over at Mina, who was shaking.

"They're alive...I..I saw them..SERO I SWEAR I SAW THEM!!" She yelled, tears still going down her cheeks as they had been before I left.

Word Count:

This is just a quick chapter so I can switch povs for a big thing I have coming in the next few chapters. The next chapter might take a bit longer, but it's quite a bit longer than the previous chapters.

I'd like to thank Puppycorn657 for their kind comment on the last chapter!!