Chapter 13 -

Kirishima P.o.V

It felt like forever. I sat and I waited, staring down at Kaminari's face. Tears had dried against my cheeks, leaving streaks there for everyone to see. I sat there alone. The doctors had all left the room, there was some kind of other emergency somewhere else in the hospital.

But what if something happened to Kaminari while they were gone? I wasn't qualified to do this shit...

There was a light knock on the door, I turned to see Sero in the doorway. It looked like he was trying his best to hide it, but he had been crying. Bakugo stood behind him, his usual annoyed and stoic look softened down to a small frown laced with concern.

And then there was Mina.

Mina stood behind Bakugo, wrapped up in a black and red blanket. She was crying still.

In her hand was a piece of paper and a small vial that held a transparent but lightly green tinted liquid.

"Where....wheres a...doc..doctor..?" Mina sniffled. I took a deep breath and pointed down the hallway to the other room.

"Mina you never told us, what's with the note and vial??" Sero said slowly. Bakugo still remained silent, staring down at Kaminari.

"...it...it's not...not important right...right now" Mina cried softly, wiping her tears on the blanket. Sero proceeded to take a deep breath, even though he seemed to have been crying just like Mina, he seemed a lot of composed.

"Mina thinks that Mibōjin is going to-" he glanced at Mina and sighed. "Mina thinks that Mibōjin is..in danger" he finished slowly, glancing back over at Mina, he carefully put her hand on her back. "Ashido...how would you feel about one of us calling your girlfriend?..." The raven haired male asked carefully.

Girl..friend?...Mina was dating someone...and Sero knew?? Bakugo looks as surprised as I feel...

Thoughts darted through my mind, they appeared, and as suddenly as they came, they disappeared. I regained myself and nodded as if I knew what he was talking about.

Mina sniffled and nodded, reaching out to Sero, hugging him. Sero sighed a bit and reached into the right pocket of his darkly colored jeans, pulling out his phone. The taller student led Mina out of the room and sat down beside her as she lay down on the couch of the waiting room, holding his phone to her  left ear. Bakugo suddenly spoke.

"Did you know?? About the girlfriend?" He said steadily. I took a deep breath and shook her head. Kaminari had probably known, Sero and him were close.

"Do you know what's happening??..Sero seemed .. anxious...to say why Mina was crying..." I asked in an almost inaudible tone of voice. My hand lay resting on Kaminari's, holding onto it tightly. His pulse was somewhat steady, though his breathing was hoarse and uneven. I took a deep breath and looked back at Katsuki expectantly. He sighed before coming closer to speak, sitting down in the chair next to me.

"Mina was looking for her friend  Mibōjin. Y'know...the one I totally beat in a fight...bitch ga'mme a pretty big burn on my back" He huffed, crossing his arms over her chest. "Aparently..Mina opened their door to find a suicide note on their bed."

I felt my eyes widen in surprise.

"Mibōjin is dead??" I gasped out the few words I could manage before gaining some more breath and looking down at Kaminari's hand. I lightly squeezed it and sighed. "Mina saw her friend dead...wow i-" Bakugo cut me off quickly, shaking his head slightly.

"Ashido didn't see it. The note was there, but Mibōjin or that dumb black widow they keep around weren't in the dorm." His tone was firm, and he stood up. "I'll be out in the waiting room, Sero said he wanted to talk to you and Kaminari.." he left the room shortly after speaking. I lay my head down on the bed next to Kaminari's torso. There was three quick knocks on the door and soon enough, footsteps coming towards me.

A hand was placed on my back and I started crying.

"God... Sero I...I don't know how to feel...first I saw Jaidah at the bubble tea place we went to...she didn't say anything...god I thought it was over!!" I cried softly. Sero said nothing, but rubbed a light circle on my back.

As soon as I started to raise my head ever so slightly, I heard the door to the room shut, and the curtains close. Sero's hand was removed from my back, and there was a pounding on the door.

Everything suddenly felt cold.

My head shot up and I turned around quickly, looking up to see a silver haired female. A black streak ran through her hair and her eyes were an icy blue color. Jaidah Takahashi.

"Nice to see you too hon' "

--------
Word Count: 826

Sorry for such a short chapter everyone (´-﹏-';)

Didn't feel that it was right to continue on when I could leave it at a cliff hanger like that, how would you guys react if I just ended the story right there? Lmao, not planning on it tbh...

If any of you guys are into the game Stardew Valley I'm going to be releasing a Sebastian × Reader fic in a bit because I ran out of those to read

    -Bean