Chapter 3 - He loves me Not

Kirishima's P.o.V.

When I woke up the next morning, I had expected to see Denki's soft blonde hair there with me. It wasn't. However, when I looked at my phone,there was multiple text messages, a 'few' from Ashido, and one from Kaminari. I decided I would read Denki's message first, so I clicked on the notification and signed into my phone. I then started to read the text quietly. I mean, I had gotten worried that he had gotten taken or some shit like that. . .I think.

Hey Eijirou, sorry for leaving so quickly. Sero texted me to hang out and got worried because I wasn't over in my own dorm. You were still asleep when I left, which was about 10:30 ish...

I looked over at the clock besides my bed. He had left my room a bit more than an hour ago.

...So hopefully you're awake when you read this! Anyways, I mainly wanted to say thanks for letting me spend the night with you when I was a bit too scared to go back to my own room. It was actually pretty comfortable (no homo, lol) I just wanted to say thanks for that and remind you not to worry, because I'm okay!

Oh. Okay. I nodded slightly and switched out of me and Denki's conversation to look at the messages Mina had sent me.

-9:30 AM-
✔️🍒AlienQueen🍒 is Now Online✔️
🍒AlienQueen🍒
Hey, you up yet??
I wanna hang out
-10:00 AM-
🍒AlienQueen🍒
Kiriiiiiii
Answer meeeeee
-10:47 AM-
🍒AlienQueen🍒
Is that a Wild Pikachu I see leaving your room??( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
-11:53 AM-
🍒AlienQueen🍒
Eijirou answer meeeeee
✔️🦈Sharkboi🦈 is Now Online✔️
🦈Sharkboi🦈
What is is Ashido? -_-
🍒AlienQueen🍒
Ack! You answered!! :D
🦈Sharkboi🦈
Yeah, I did, what is it??
🍒AlienQueen🍒
Can you come over and hang out pleaaassseee?? :3
🦈 Sharkboi🦈
Sure, why not. . . .lemme get dressed and grab my stuff before I head over to your dorm tho
🍒AlienQueen🍒
You're undressed??
🦈Sharkboi🦈
Shush
❌🦈Sharkboi🦈 is Now Offline❌
🍒AlienQueen🍒
Whatever man, see you in a bit!
-12:04-
❌🍒AlienQueen🍒 is Now Offline❌

I rolled my eyes at the conversation, then turned off my phone and set it face down on my nightstand. After that, I stood up and walked over to my dresser calmly. Opening up the first drawer I pulled out a clean pair of boxers, as well as some shorts and a tank top from another drawer. I then put the clothes on and grabbed my phone before leaving the room quietly, heading over to Ashido's room so we could hang out as she wanted to.

When I got over to Mina's room, she flung open the door before I could even knock. A happy and somewhat smug grin plastered onto her pink skinned face. Just as it always was with her.

"Kiriiiiiii!" Mina said excitedly, throwing her arms around me in a quicky hug. After she felt done, and I felt as though I couldn't breath, she pulled me into her room and closed the door behind me, soon enough sitting me down on a beanbag she had just gotten before sitting down on her bed. "So. Tell me about last night!~" she said in a teasing way, grinning at me.

"Huh?? What is that supposed to mean??" I frowned, I knew exactly what she meant, I just didn't want her to assume things happened when they didn't. Either way, me and Kami are just friends anyways. So I stayed silent, giving Mina a confused look as I waited for an answer. Her jaw dropped a little bit as I spoke.

"Idiot! Did you and Kaminari do something last night??" She raised her eyes up and down for a moment before leaning forward in my direction, somewhat pouting as I shook my head.

"No, we didn't Mina. Why does it matter to you?? We're only friends and you know that!" I huffed, crossing my arms over my chest and leaning back to rest my gaze on the ceiling. "Either way, Denki couldn't be anything but straight, so it's not like we'd ever be more than friends if I wanted us to be" I laughed. Why did that statement hurt as much as it did?? Weird. Mina huffed.

"why are you two so mean! I finally make a good ship, and you two stomp all over it and only say that you're friends! There is OBVIOUSLY something else going on, whether you realize that to be the case or not!" The pink haired student sighed and rolled her eyes just the smallest bit as she looked over at me. "You two better start realizing that you like each other soon or I'm going to slap you guys" she said in a clearly angry tone.

"Mina I came here to hang out. . . .not to hear you whine about a ship that isn't going to sail. . . ." I trailed off and thought about it. "I don't like him. He doesn't like me. We're Bros!" I nodded thoughtfully and adjusted the way that I was sitting in the light grey bean bag. "So what do you want to do??" I asked her.

"Oh! Well I was thinking that we could go get some lunch and then come back here to watch movies and talk or some shit like that!" She said happily, grinning like mad.

"Uh. . .sure, sounds good" I nodded at her, then looked at my phone to check on the time. There was another message from Kaminari, sent about three minutes ago. "Heh. . . .oh uhm. . . .sorry I was checking the time. . . ."I trailed off and went to open my phone up so I could take a look at the message. ". . . It's about 20 minutes until 12:30. . . .so if we want to get lunch we should probably head out now. . . " I said slowly. Mina nodded and hopped to her feet, shoving her phone into the back pocket of her white jean shorts.

"Alright!! Let's head out then! Sushi? Ooh, American food??" She asked me in a fairly curious tone, though we both already knew what we would be getting. Mina was constantly telling the rest of the friend group about this American restaurant she was obsessed with at the moment. Kindly Yours? I think that's what it was called? Hm. "Ah, we both know that I'm going to drag you to Kindly Yours no matter what you say!" She chuckled. I was right. The pink haired student grabbed my arm and pulled me to my feet before leaving the room with me behind her. I took this as an opportunity to look at Kaminari's message.

Dude I don't think I can tell him I like him...I mean, I've known since like, yesterday, but it's already killing me...

I don't think that was meant for me. Anxiously, I started to type out a reply to him.

Bro, this is Kirishima, I don't think that message was meant for me, lol, but if you want to tell me about the guy you like I totally can talk

I carefully sent the text out to the blonde before putting my phone into my pocket. Though it wasn't there for too long. My phone started to buzz in my pocket repeatedly. Kaminari was calling me. I picked up slowly.

I love him

"Hey bro" I said calmly, smiling a tiny bit as I heard his voice start to sound through the phone.

"Hey! Uhm. . . . So you're right, that message want exactly meant for you. . . . . . But I can explain of course!" The blonde student laughed nervously, I continued to walk behind Mina. He was cutting in and out, but I could make out what was saying good enough. This hallways internet was trash. . . .I returned my focus to Kaminari's voice. "Well uh. . . .I uhm. . . .I realized yesterday. . . " He cut off "I mean. . . . I like. . . ."he cut off again, though it wasn't too obvious of a cut this time "Bakugo. . ." Another cut off. "And I thought it was important to tell you that as soon as possible. . . ." My phone was on better internet now, but I didn't care, I hung up on him. I couldn't take it.

He loves me not.

--------
Word count : 1386

A/N: I've been silently planning out the story and there are some chapters where I'm sitting here like *Internal screeching*