heck ³ (also a quick a/n)

Thank you all for 15K reads and 500 votes!!

I honestly didn't think this story would get this much attention!

Thank you all so much for all the great comments, people, and positivity that this story has gathered! It's great to see that you all like this story as much, if not more than I do!

I'm sorry that I haven't updated this story as much as some of my others (my shinkami story is slowly dying because I forgot what I was going to do with it qwq).

I recently explained to a user who messaged me about this story as to why I haven't updated it as much as my newer stories (for instance, the Rodrick x Reader fic Im working on) and I think it's probably a good idea to share the reason I gave them with the rest of you.

The user (not named for obvious reasons) who decided to message me asked why it took me more than 2 weeks to publish a new chapter for this story, and I responded with this:

I could write 1-2 sentences a day for an entire year and the chapter still wouldn't be ready for release. I put in a lot more effort than a lot of you think that I put into this story. In order to be able to release a chapter, I need to to read over my last chapter for mistakes, figure out where I want the story to go, write out a rough draft, research to see if what I'm putting into my story is accurate, then type almost 4000 words, edit those 4000 words and maybe add in more, and release the chapter after I'm sure all of that is done. Usually this whole process takes me 2 weeks if I'm motivated and working on it non-stop, but with side projects like other stories that I need to work on, as well as not having as much motivation as I did at the start of the book, this whole process can take more than a month.

I'm sorry if it takes me a while to release new chapters, but I've always been a bit of a perfectionist, I always want to make sure everything looks good before I even publish the chapter. I still have the motivation to work on this story, but if I do it all at once, all the motivation just disappears. It's best to take things in small portions so I don't burn out and suddenly never feel like working on something ever again.

Once again, thank you all for the amazing support you've been giving me and my writing!!

<3