Chapter 11 - Please

Kirishima's P.o.V.

"Hey. Yakuin Zenchō...I need to ask you some questions"

The officer standing in the door looked directly at me, his eyes were a pale green color.

"Ah, Zechō, glad you're here...I have some questions to ask you about the case after you're done questioning him" The doctor at Kaminari's side said calmly, smiling up at the officer before looking back down at Kaminari and placing her hands on a tray, grabbing a few medical tools I didn't know the name of. The officer nodded and bekened me out if the room. I squeezed the unconsious blonde's hand before standing up.

The officer lead me out of the room and down the hallway, closing the door behind him. He opened the door to a room labeled with his name. We entered and he gestured for me to sit down. I silently sat down across from him as he started to speak.

"So....is there anyone you know who'd have any motive to hurt him??" The officer asked first, giving no introduction other than what he'd said to pull me out of Kaminari's room.

"Dr. Shōjiki already asked me that!!" I felt the tears start to run down my cheeks once again.

"Please just answer the questions and you can get back to the room ...now... Is there anyone you know who'd have a notice to hurt him??" He asked again, his tone was steady and firm.

"No!! Of course not! I can't even think of anyone who doesn't like Kaminari!!" I wailed, dropping my head onto the palm of my left hand so I could wipe the tears away from my eyes.

"Alright..." He wrote something down just like the doctor had before. "Did you or Kaminari know anybody with a....venom quirk??" He asked calmly, however, when I looked up at him, his eyes showed worry. I only shook my head.

"Not that I know of...I know people with fangs and sharp teeth...but....no...no venom as far as I'm aware .." I responded quietly.

"Anyone you know who moved here from England??" He paused. "In the last...3 or 4 years??" He added on. I looked up, confused.

Wasn't...Mina's friend from England??....they didn't seem like they wanted to hurt anyone outside of fighting...

I slowly nodded and put my hands over eachother, starting to play around with my thumbs. My emotions suddenly became cloudy and fairly conflicted.

If Mibōjin did this I need to turn them in...but they barely spoke to Kaminari...oh...but Mina would be so sad if her friend was arrested!...but...but I can't lie in a police investigation...

I sniffled lightly and held my hand to my face, wiping up the tears with my sleeve.

"Alright... Did they have fangs??" Zenchō asked. I nodded reluctantly, then shot my head up as he started to move.

"W..wait!! Dr. Shōjiki said that the venom was ingested though!! Mibōjin hasn't even been near Kaminari when he-" I cut off and my eyes widened. Officer Zenchō sighed and moved.

"Just as I thought...." He mumbled, going towards the door to exit the area. I moved quickly and blocked his way.

"They didn't do it!! I'm sure of it!!" I said firmly, still blocking his path.

"Get out of my way. If I need to interrogate them I will" he hiss back at me. I stumbled back into the door.

"You didn't even speak to Dr. Shōjiki yet!! You can't perform an arrest or interrogation until you get all the information you can beforehand, right?!" I heard my tone grow panicked as I spoke. Officer Zenchō growled at me.

"If I don't go now, if they're guilty, chances are that they'll flee the country and We won't be able to find them" he said angrily.

"But if they're innocent they'll stay here and be able to explain anything that needs explaining!!" I added quickly in response. He glared down at me before turning.