rockabye •six

*I'M READY FOR DESCENDANTS 3, WHO'S WITH ME?**

"How are you here? And how have you stayed so young?" Queen Leah exclaims, think it was Maleficent. Audrey hurries to her grandmother's side. Chad handed Athena back to Serena and joined Audrey.

"Queen Leah, It's okay." Ben says, appearing beside the daughter of Maleficent once again. He had wrapped an arm around her shoulder. "Maleficent is still on the island. This is her daughter, Mal. Don't you remember my proclamation to give the new generation a chance?"

"A chance to what, Ben? Destroy us?" Queen Leah says. Maleficent's daughter, Mal was joined in by three other, two boys and a girl. Two of the three were the  "Come on. You remember, don't you? The poison apples. And the spells. Spells. My daughter... Was raised by fairies because of your mother's curse. So her first words, her first steps, I missed it all!" Queen Leah yells at Mal. A hand was placed on her shoulder and Queen Leah looked to see it was Ariel and Eric. Ariel smiles down at her to show she was on her side and glared at Mal and Ben. "You mustn't trust her."

"I'm so so..." Mal says, reaching for her, but Chad pushes in between them.

"Go away! Stay away from her!"

"Mama, why is uncle Chad yelling?" Athena asks loudly as she covers her ears to muffle out the yelling of adults. Serena only rubbed her back to soothe her. Ginny appears next to them.

"What's going on?" Ginny asked Serena, but Serena wasn't able to answer her when the fighting started up.

"Don't do this, Chad." Ben says.

"What?" Chad says, "They were raised by their parents, Ben. What do you think villains teach their kids? Huh? Kindness? Fair play? No way, okay? Uh-uh. You stole another girl's boyfriend." He points at Mal.

"Oh. You enjoy hurting people." He points to boy with long hair, Jay.

"And you, you're nothing but a gold digger and a cheater." He points to Evie.

Evie steps forward. "Mirror, mirror, in my hand, who's the biggest jerk in the land?" She asks the mirror and shoves it to Chad's face so he could see his face appear in it.

"What? Come on!" Chad pushes her hand away.  Jay charged forward and shoves Chad back.

"Back off, Chad. All right? Back off!" Serena hands Athena over to Ginny and joins Chad. Serena pushed the boy away from Chad. She wasn't able to stop Evie from spraying Chad with a sleeping potion. Chad fell to the ground, but was caught by Audrey, Lonnie, and Doug. The four villainous kids ran off quickly before anything else could happen.

"Mama?" Athena calls.  Ben looks from Serena to Athena. His eyes lingered at the little girl who looked just look him, then looked back at the mother.

"Serena?" Ben says, "Please..."

"What, Ben? Please what?" Serena asks bitterly.

"Serena." She froze, but turns around slowly to find Belle and the Beast standing behind her with sad look. A full force attached itself to Serena's leg. She looks down to find Athena. Ginny stood behind them, trying to pry Athena away. Belle had looked at Athena and was amazing. This was her grandchild.

"Look Adam, she's so beautiful." Belle says as she was ready to cry. Belle steps forward to talk to Athena softly but Athena had been lifted up into Eric's arms. Ariel steps forward with a mad glare towards Belle and Adam. She wraps her arm around Serena and pushes her back.

"This isn't their fault!" Ben says to everyone.

"No, Ben. It's yours." Eric says calmly, trying his best to be the only calm one now. Ben looks at Eric with a pleading look. 

"Let's leave." Ariel says, taking Athena into her arms to calm the girl down. Eric grabs Serena's arm gently and pulls her away with his eldest daughter and daughter-in-law.

"No, don't..." Adam stops.

"You can't keep her from us, Ariel." Belle exclaims. Ariel stops and turns slowly around.

"Watch me." Ariel smiles before walking away, joining the rest of her family. Athena had finally looked at Ben but only to look away, seeing him as the boy who made her uncle Chad mad and her mommy very sad.