rockabye •twelve

...

Auradon is celebrating the Heroes and Heroines Festival. Tents were formed in the field. Serena sat in Ginny's tent as Ginny practiced her DJ skills.

Serena was with her video camera, recording Ginny. She didn't have a tent of her own, but all she needed was her camera to video tape the year's event. Serena faced the camera towards Ginny as she stood behind her DJ booth.

"OK, so I compiled a bunch of songs and had people sing them over, but I'll also be adding a bite of an electric vibe to it." Ginny says to Serena and her camera.

"And what sort of songs did you add?" Serena asks.

"A few classics, A Whole New World, It's A Small World, Part Of Your World, Beauty and the Beast... " Ginny says. She puts on her headphones and points to Serena as if she was the crowd. "Ready to rock out!"

"Wooooo!" Serena makes a noise as is their were an audience. Ginny smiles and starts the music.

Carlos De Vil ran into the tent in the middle of a song and looks around frantically.

"Have you seen Dude?" Carlos asks the girls. Serena points the camera at him instead.

"Say hi to the camera." Serena tells him. Carlos smiles at the camera and waves.

"Hey." Then he goes back to panic "Have either of you seen Dude?"

"No."

"Where can he be?" Carlos asks, totally stressed.

"Calm down. Dude is never far from you. Have you checked the field?" Ginny asks.

"Yes." Carlos answers. Another person ran into the tent. It was Athena and she ran straight to her mom, but Carlos picks her up.

"Thea, have you seen Dude anywhere?" Carlos asks the three year old. Athena nods and points to the outside.

"He was by the food in the school." Athena answers. Carlos thanked her and put her down and ran out the tent. Athena ran straight to Serena with a smile.

"Mama, mama, auntie Audrey says that I can have a cupcake, can I, can I?" Athena asks whilst jumping up and down. Serena laughs and nods her head.

"Alright, but just one." Serena allows.

"Tank you, tank you!" Athena yells out as she runs out the tent to receive her cupcake.

"Since when does she start calling Audrey "auntie" ?" Ginny say, slightly offended. Serena sighs at Ginny's question.

"For a while now, Audrey and Chad are almost always together so I guess Athena warmed up to her."

"Audrey won't ever compare to my cool aunt skills, but I guess it's the thought that counts.."

"At least Athena is opening up more to other people, even these other people are like Audrey." Ginny's phone beeped and she picks it up to check it.

"I don't really trust Audrey enough to be around Athena, especially as the whole Ben choosing Mal drama..." Ginny curses herself for talking about Ben and Mal. Serena only smiles to show it was alright.

"I'm over it, Ginny. It doesn't bother me if you want to talk about them." Serena says.

"Are you sure?" Ginny asks. Serena put on a smile, but is she was unsettled.

"Definitely." Serena says. Ginny nods, talking her word for it and returns to look at the new post sent. Ginny puts a hand to her mouth to step herself from

"Ohhh my God, check this out!" Ginny laughed. Serena looked over at the phone to see a picture of Audrey covered in green stuff and Evie and Mal in the background. Someone also in the background was Athena covered in the same green stuff.

The caption of the photo was,
Evie and Mal: Sweet friends or sweet fiends??

"I'll be back." Serena says. She rushes out of Ginny's tent and went to finally Mal's. After just a few minutes, Serena arrived. Audrey was inside, still not happy.

"Mama, look!" Athena voice booms. Serena found her sitting down still covered in green goo and eating a pink cupcake. "Auntie Audrey gave me the cupcake." Athena showed her the cupcake. Serena walks over and smiles.

"That's wonderful. Say thank you." Serena says as her sits next her. Athena nods and smiles at Audrey.

"Tank you, auntie Audrey. They are very delicious." Athena says, finishing her cupcake.

"You can have as many as you want, princess." Audrey says, losing her mad exterior for the little girl. Serena mouths a thank you to Audrey and stands up.

"Let's go get you cleaning up and ready for a visit with grandma and grandpa." Serena says with excitement to excite the little girl. Athena nods happily.

"OK, mama. Bye-bye everyone." Athena waves. Serena picked her up and left the tent.

"Hey, wait, Serena!" It was Mal. Serena stops to hear what she had to say. "I'm sorry about the cupcake explosion."

"Was that what this is?" Serena asked and smelt the green stuff on Athena and retracted her head. "That doesn't look like cupcake."

"To be fair, it wasn't really cupcakes to begin with, but Evie asked me that use fix them with a little spell and-"

"Mal." Serena stops. Mal shuts up and listen. Serena shifted Athena and leans in to whisper at Mal. "You using magic is completely your decision but if you're going to use it in the near future, which won't be far, please don't let it be near Athena."

"I'm not going to hurt her." Mal assures, but Serena shakes her head to disagree.

"I don't care. To me, your dangerous and I would feel a bit better knowing she wasn't within 100 feet when your casting another spell. You'll understand one day when you become a mother." With that, Serena left quickly to her room in Auradon Prep.

WHAT'S COOKING MY PEEPS?

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MAL'S AND SERENA'S RELATIONSHIP?