New character concept

Lol, this was a superhero concept I made. The first concept outfit was just me fucking around, I prefer the second one, lmao.

 The first concept outfit was just me fucking around, I prefer the second one, lmao

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Name: Agent Negative (Delta Finley)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Name: Agent Negative (Delta Finley)

Age: 17(?)

Personality: Hesitant, Coordinated, Confused, Desperate, Deadly, Manipulative, yet curious, and searching for a life outside of being used. Desires to be a normal teen.

Story: A last resort by Hydra to create the "Perfect Soldier" after foretelling the inevitable failure of the previous super soldiers and famous Winter Soldier. She was kept secret by the scientists that worked on her so no one knew of her. Her birth, training, and torture were all planned to brainwash her before she could taste what free will was like. After the events of Captain America: Winter Soldier, the last of the scientists that knew of her activated her Kryo-sate to have her emerge after a few years to take out the ones responsible for Hydras fall. It turned out these few years were after the events of the Infinity war and End Game.

"Abilities": Due to being exposed to highly experimental substances, Agent Negative can manipulate and summon a red electrical current. She also obtains extraordinary strength and agility since having her dna altered to match The Winter Soldier. She prefers guns.

:/