New character

I made a Fairytail Oc because I've been watching it for the past few days and the concept would not escape my head XDDDDDD

Name: Valkyrie (Val)

Age: ???

Personality: She has two, based on what her emotions are.

Val personality: The one people most commonly seen is actually the one outside the armor. She's kind and gentle, very curious about the things around her, always playful and down for a good time.

Valkyrie personality: The strong and silent type. Very protective of celestial spirits and aggressive towards celestial wizards.

Personality appearances:

Val personality appearance: Remove the armored chest plate, boots, and mask. And just add stiletto boots in replacement. The top is a black strap bra. Her long blood red hair is tied into a braid and her eyes are also red.

Valkyrie personality appearance: As show above, but when the transformation is sudden the only noticeable difference is her eyes just go gold.

Weapon: Angular scythe/ giant axe

Backstory: The princess of the Celestial Plane, but HATES that title. After running away from her father for so long she was officially promoted as the knight of the celestial plane. She makes sure no other being besides celestial beings ca enter and leave the celestial plane.
    When her father refused to listen to her during an unreasonable decision he had made, she decided to run away from home to cool off.