A thing Ducky is doing for a fun rp oppertunity, leave the quackers alone.

You stood speechless as you watched the golden-haired girl slowly break in front of you. She hugged her knees to her chest on the bed, her once bright silver eyes were puffy and overflowing with tears. She changed her outfit to a long silk sleeping gown, but from what you heard she hasn't slept at all tonight.
    You wanted to help, really you did, but what could you do? You had no idea about anything about her or her past until earlier that day...and yet you still trusted her. You had only met a few weeks ago, but already you two acted like you were old friends.
    She tensed her body and sniffed, her sobs slowly becoming softer and quieter. "I hate love..." she mumbled under her breath, just loud enough for you to hear. "I never want to fall in love again...my heart...it's betrayed me too many times." She hid her head into her knees "All of those who I though I loved, just turned out to use me for their own gain. I'm nothing but a toy, I don't deserve to feel love. I hate it."
    She suddenly stood up before you and you could finally see her face. Her cheeks, eyes and nose were bright red from crying. Her hair hung loose at her shoulders and had tangled into a mess due to her constant tossing and turning throughout the night. The moonlight that shined through her balcony window made her eyes pop in the dark more than usual. She would've looked beautiful, if it didn't break your heart to see her like this.
    Her eyes looked deeply into yours and for a while you could finally see her true self. A scared little girl who only wanted to find someone to care for her. She broke down again after seeing you, she ran right up to you and wrapped her arms around you. Her head slammed into her chest and the tears came running once again.
    You gently guided you both to your knees for a more comfortable position and gently patted her head. Her cries always had the same three words in it. "I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it!" Such heartbreak and sorrow lied beneath those words. It reminded you that you knew so little about her.
    Still though, holding her like this. Seeing her weak and timid side. It kind of made your heart beat a little faster. She trusted you enough to show this side of her to you. She didn't attack you or yell at you to leave her alone. She held onto you so desperately it was like she was afraid she'd fall apart without you. She needed you there, and you were fully willing to be there for her.
    You let her cry into your chest and let out all of her feelings. All of the fear and anger and sadness that was buried deep inside her heart, covered by sweet beauty, flirting and lust. The night went on and yet it felt like time was standing still, politely waiting for her to be done...

~What do you do next?~