Magi armor

I never really went into detail about Ruby's other Djinn in the Magi-verse besides Eligor, and even then no one knows who he is—

Anyways, I was thinking about Abaddon's role in the magi-verse, her being an artificially made Djinn and all. 

So I sketched a brief of her djinn equip and will describe her and her relationship with Magi Ruby XD

Abaddon is an artificially summoned Djinn whose dungeon was summoned by a rouge Magi (meaning she isn't apart of the original 72 demons)

Unlike other Djinns who give their masters their power in return for magoi, Abaddon is a bit more...controlling...there is only two ways to use her if you own her. Either use a different Djinn (or none at all), or give her full control. If you use her Djinn powers she'll be the one to chant the spell, if you do a full Djinn equip she will be fully in control of you body and your magoi use until she sees fit.

When in her dungeon you have to endure nightmares and face your greatest fears.

Her powers are seemingly unlimited and the full extent of what her abilities or the abilities she gives her master are yet to be seen. Although a small list is summon and control an army of locusts demons. Hideous creatures that hide in the blankets of darkness and wait for the right time to strike, or until their king. Yes you heard me, Abaddon is KING. Summons them to the battlefield to fight by her side.

Her preferred weapons of choice are two chain scythes she can control both physically and telepathically.

Abandon's prideful and a bit full of herself, she commands her enemies to kneel before her when she is summoned and if they don't well...they quickly learn what the dirt tastes like when a metal stiletto it stabbing them in the head. She's commanding and apathetic towards others thoughts about her. She has a soft spot for children though. Oh! And she hates men. If a man went to her dungeon she would go twice as hard on him and attempt to kill him if he made it to her throne room. She will only accept men under strict circumstances.