💰10

polo🌪

april 27, 2019

azlea👽💚 would like to facetime...

i answered the phone showing only my forehead.

"wassam." i said.

a girl popped up on the screen, "hey." she said.

i know dat ain't azlea, cause ha ass scary & she would neva call me let alone facetime me.

"where azlea at?" i asked.

the girl mugged the screen. "fuck you mean? i am azlea." she said.

"youon gotta lie. i know azlea scary asf, she would neva call me." i laughed.

"put ha on da phone."

"well damn azzy, this nigga too smart. and i thought you said dis wasn't polo?" she said giving ha da phone.

they was throwing the phone back in forth until azlea took it. "he right, you is a scary ass hoe." her friend said.

the girl put ha head back in tha facetime. "ayo, i'm taija! tell one of yo nigga friends to hit me up."

"fasho, i got you shordy."

azlea😤

"hi." i said.

mf polo g? i told dis nigga he my baby daddy #4.

"wassup softy?" he laughed.

i turned my camera off. "nigga stfu, ian soft." i mugged the screen.

"aye, put yo face back in da camera foo." he said, bringing out his thick chicago accent.

"bitch leave me alone." i whined.

"aye say, why yo voice sound so damn familiar?" he asked.

"ion know?" i replied back.

"nah, i feel like i met yo ass before. show me yo face."

i turned the camera back on showing my face.

know my ass cute, it's just when fine niggas come around i be shy asab.

"shit!" he said with his hand covering his mouth.

"what?" i asked.

"you the shordy with the choppa on ha arm."

"wait, how you know dat?" i asked.

"shit, was you dat high? i met you at that party weeks ago." he said.

"you saying i met you? mf polo g? damn, i must've been outta by damn mind."

he laughed. "you probably was, ion remember most of dat night either. i just remember a shordy with a choppa."

"that's cute, you remember me." i blushed.

"aye, imma call you lata. i'm finna hit da studio." he said.

"okay, talk to ya soon." he hung up the phone and taija was watching me.

"what yo ass want?" i asked her.

she just gave me a look, looking back at her phone. "so since when yo ass shy around niggas?" she asked.

"first of all, he fine as shit. and none of dese chicago niggas on his level, and dats on period." i replied flipping my hair.

"okay guh. welp, we both finna get niggas."