💰40

2 years later

𝗮𝘇𝗹𝗲𝗮👨‍👩‍👦‍👦
📍𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗯𝗮𝘀𝗮𝘀, 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗮
𝟲:𝟮𝟱 𝗽𝗺

"yea i'm beating y'all ass on god." i mumbled as little amiri and leia were balling they eyes out.

"polo, you ain't doing shit but playing on that damn game, get yo children before they end up outside." i blew the hair out of my face as i got the food off the stove.

"chill out out bae, you ain't putting my babies outside." he said finally getting off the game.

polo had gotten a girl pregnant, they ended up being twins.

crazy how i'm still with his ass right?

ion know what's wrong wit this boy or why df i'm taking care of dem kids but they cute asf.

his baby moms had dropped them off and left literally.

sike naw i'm playing wit y'all them my babies. but they ass annoying as hell just like polo.

"then deal wit em, giving me a whole migraine and shit got damn."

"why you keep swearing in front of them anyways, if they start cussing it's on you."

i scoffed, "i'm fucking irritated bro, ion give a damn right now."

"mommy's kinda mad ain't she?" he said in a baby voice.

we named them babies after our favourite siblings, of course my family was butt hurt even though they know amiri and i stick together like glue. and everybody and they moms know the bond leia and polo got together.

although polo is on tour a lot this year, the twins and i go to every mf show.

i did say i'm going to every damn concert so he don't run off.

they almost a year and half old and them niggas are a dangerous duo.

oh shit i forgot to tell y'all.

a bitch married,

periodt.

"YOOOO! where my niece and nephew at?" duckio said barging in the house along with the rest of the gang.

i was irritated to the max, ian need them loud niggas in here along with the twins.

i was tryna keep my anger in but the next mf to yell or touch me getting the works.

"how's the cry baby?" wooski asked.

"ask they daddy." i said rolling my eyes.

he nudged me, "i'm talking about you."

"wooski imma warn you to fuck outta my face right now, or get all this spaghetti poured on you." i said in the nicest voice i could.

he put his hands up in surrender,

"somebody need be put to bed."

some hours later.

we were all sitting in the living room enjoying the family time.

"remember how taija lost her fucking squirrel?" polo said and we all started dying.

"hey, don't do my mans chip like dat. i'll call his ass on all y'all."

"aht, don't bring 'chip' in da house, aight?"

"or when y'all fought in the movie theatres!" wooski added.

"or when blast recorded every thing that was happening." i added mugging him.

"or when i rearranged wifey's guts." he said winking at me.

i shook my head, "you always gotta say something outta pocket."

duckio shrugged, "i mean it was a throwback."

"crazy how this shit started over the wrong number, huh?" polo said as we were all cuddling and watching netflix with the gang.

couldn't have started better.

"i love y'all." blast said.

"we family." lil c added.

i leaned my head on polo's shoulder smiling, we in this shit till death do us apart, not only polo and i, but the gang as well.

__________________________

wow y'all 🥺 it's the mf end of this polo g book,

lol i know y'all want a part two but it's jus finna b a whole different plot and polo g book.

but as of now i have like 10 chapters already done of the roddy ricch story done and i'm revamping both the lil tjay books cause whew chile the first book ain't as good as it could've been 😩

i love y'all & hope y'all stick around for the books i write in the future! only up from here

comment, vote, share💙