💰37 pt 2.

azlea😤
july 3rd 2019

"ouu bitch wake the fuck up, we bout to get t'd!" taija said waking me up from my nap.

"girl, lemme sleep! wake me up when it's the 4th and y'all start fireworks." i said putting my head under the blanket.

she snatched that shit off of me. "foe, get yo ass up we got to go to target to get shit."

i rolled off the bed groaning, "ugh, neva get to stay home at all. mfs always got me doing something."

"bitch if youon shutup with allat complaining, you is not 7 years old." taija scolded at me.

i mocked her sticking my tongue out, "you is not 7 yEarS oLd. suck my dick."

"yea okay, they sent a list in the group chat for what we needa get."

i scrunched my nose, "welp i ain't see shit."

"yea cause your phone always on dnd." i nodded agreeing with her.

fuck niggas needa disturb me for anyways.

"ion know how much all this shit finna cost, but let's go."

i put on a quick fit getting into the car with her, "ion understand why they asses couldn't get this shit."

"cause they lazy asf and they went to the stu." she started the car and i nodded.

"shoulda took my ass to the stu, cook some shit up. have that shit on fire like australia."

taija laughed, "bitch i know you fucking lying."

"dark humour, allow it!" i said.

i opened up the list on my phone, "yea they doing too much, i understand the fireworks. but why df does wooski need a squeaky duck- you know what ion even wanna know."

"they want nerf guns too? at this point they jus spending our money to spend it. the fuck lil c needa, wait what that say? a girl? he want us to buy one at target or something?"

i laughed hard as hell, stomach clenched and everything. "fuck it let's buy him a doll!"

she laughed agreeing, "mess around and name that hoe annabelle."

"he can give her that spooky dick!" at this point we was fully cackling probably disturbing other customers.

1 hour & 30 minutes later.

"aight i think that's it." taija said exhausted.

"finally, allat stuff for no damn reason, let's go check out."

as i was putting the stuff on the counter, taija nudged me.

"girl, that nigga right dere keep watching us g." she whispered so damn quiet i couldn't even hear shit.

"girl what? i can't hear shit fuck is you saying?" i gave her a stank face.

"that nigga eyeing us so hard on foe." she said a lil louder but still in a whisper voice.