💰37 pt 1.

azlea😤

{i'll post an updated cast * of her family * after this chapter}

duckio laughed, "what was going through yo brain shawty?"

i flipped them the bird, "aight y'all, let's get to my momma house."

we pulled up to my moms house and my dads big ass car was in the lot indicating they was all here.

we hopped out the car and we can already hear their loud asses in the house.

"loud ass jits bruh." taija said.

"aye imma wait outside, ian tryna get jumped!" lil c said.

"y'all is ugly! y'all wanna wait out here then have a special invitation or some?"

polo nodded, "hell yeah! imma walk up in there like a smooth criminal!"

duckio looked at him with a funny expression, "yea we'll wait out here on the porch, call us in after."

i nodded then opening the door yelling, "LIL CAPALOT IN THE CUT, BITCH!"

"what i tell yo ass about cussing in my fucking house azlea!" my mom yelled back.

"you ain't no capalot, bitch fuck you talm bout?" my oldest brother amir said.

i gave him a hug, "you jus a hater with yo ugly ass!"

"you still ain't go no comebacks other then 'ugly ass' huh?" he laughed at me.

amir a typical older brother, you know the protective type that don't play around with no boy.

always taught me and my sisters that you don't need a man for anything! that we're strong and independent.

probably why we got the mouths that we do now. he told us that no man got us like he do, and that ain't a lie.

valentine's day he always get my sisters and i gifts, always spoiling us, always making sure that we know that we're forever straight and don't need a man for these benefits.

that a man is jus a bonus not a necessity.

"hey sisterrr!" the twins amaya and amara said.

"y'all jus keep glowing up on me huh?" i said hugging them.

amaya and amara are the girly girls out of the bunch, i love the bond they have together and the bond they have separately with me. amaya usually comes to me for advice because she know that i'll tell her how it is and amara comes to me to just vibe and get an get an outlook on life.

"where pretty boy amiri?" i asked.

he came over to me towering over me, "wassup lil, big sis?"

i'm the closest with amiri, i'd kill for all my siblings but he and i have a special bond for real!

"aw look at my baby, you getting all the girls huh?"